Our company is seeking a Back-end Developer to join an energetic and global team focused on delivering n the value proposition to the market. We are a Fintech Scaleup in the payments space, offering a smart and sophisticated digital solution to online merchants globally.
You will be responsible for writing high-quality code together with our experienced team of full-stack software engineers. You will work closely with our technical team lead, QA, and senior architects.
You will work with global leaders, payment service providers, and technology vendors both in Europe, Australia, Asia, and other markets.
Role & Responsibilities:
We maintain some operating rhythms as a company to ensure productivity and cultural development.
As a Back-end Developer, you will be responsible for the server-side web application logic as well as for the integration of the front-end part.
Duties and responsibilities
● Be involved and participate in the overall application lifecycle
● Main focus on coding and debugging
● Collaborate with Front-end developers
● Define and communicate technical and design requirements
● Provide training, help and support to other team members
● Build high-quality reusable code that can be used in the future
● Develop functional and sustainable web applications with clean codes
● Troubleshoot and debug applications
● Learn about new technologies
● Stay up to date with current best practices
● Conduct UI tests and optimize performance
● Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve applications
● Collaborate with multidisciplinary team of designers, developers and system administrators
● Participate in conferences and educational programs
● Follow new and emerging technologies
Skills and Experience
● 3+ years of experience as a Back-end developer
● Intermediate English written/spoken
● Practical experience with TypeScript
● Superior understanding of RESTful API design principles, OOP
● Practical experience with Angular 2+, NodeJs(NestJs, express)
● Practical experience with MongoDB, PostgreSQL
● Practical experience with Docker
Nice to Have:
● GitLab CI, Kubernetes, AWS
● Elasticsearch, Any MQ
● Experience with integration of payments system APIs (PayPal, Stripe, etc) as well as understanding of basic underlying concepts, standards (ISO8583, PCI DSS, etc)
● Experience with task management system Jira
Additional benefits summary here:
- 20 days annual leave + public holidays, p.a
- Up to 10 days paid sick leave, p.a
- Medical insurance ( after six month at the Company)
- English lessons
- Necessary equipment ( laptops, headphone)
- Gifts for birthdays, professional holidays ( Developer's day, QA's day, etc.)
- Team events (Pizza party, NY, summer party, Team Lunch)
- Office near metro ( 150 steps)
- High quality, snacks and drinks
Ranked top 10 Technical Recruitment Agency by Clutch in 2020, just one year after its lunch in Ukraine, MoveUp is a rapidly growing boutique recruitment agency providing technical headhunting and placement services product companies only.
With our international presence, MoveUp continues to be a force within the technical recruiting and talent acquisition industry in Ukraine.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
12 April 2021