As a Senior Big Data Engineer, you will live on the front lines of the products we create, and build features used by millions of people every day.
Our customer is a leader in global prestige retail, teaching and inspiring clients to play in a world of beauty. The company has earned its reputation all over the world as a beauty trailblazer with its expertise, innovation, and entrepreneurial spirit. Our project is about developing a full-stack e-Commerce application for the world's biggest cosmetics retailer chain of stores.
PROJECT TECHNOLOGIES AND TOOLS
- SQL (Hive is preferable)
- Spark Streaming
- Cloud (Azure)
- Scala or Python
- Databricks (nice to have)
- Avro (nice to have)
- Investigation and requirements clarification
- Solution architecture design from scratch
- PoC development
- Full project delivery
- Interactions with the customer development team and 3-rd party vendor
- 3+ years of experience in Java/Scala or Python
- Experience with HIVE, Spark will be a plus
- Experience with Apache Hadoop will be a plus
- Strong communication skills
- Good spoken and written English
About EPAM Systems
EPAM Systems is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and software development services, with more than 36,700+ employees worldwide.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
12 April 2021