Major Aisan Automotive Tier-1 is extending to North American market and looking for strong engineering skills to support efforts in development and maintenance of IVI platforms (Android and Linux).
Specific scope is implementation and maintenance of HD Radio component that uses SiriusXM API.
- Development and maintenance of HD Radio/Sirius XM application for Linux / Andriod platforms
- Design to control and manage SW structures easily from the various radio specification by each region
- Delivery of all necessary work packages / documentation
- Working in Automotive process environment (ASPICE)
- Minimum 4 years of experience in Automotive Embedded Software engineering
- Experience developing IVI system
- Understanding of IVI system architecture
- Approach for designing distributed architecture
- Middleware, Applications and HMI layers
- Experience with Android HMI
- Experience with Linux and/or Android platforms
- Experience with SiriusXM platform / API
- Experience with HD radio platform
- Understanding of Qt framework
- Experience with Java
- Good communication skills
Nice to have
Understanding of Sirius, HD-Radio, RDS, FM/AM specifications
Strace, GDB, Valgrind, Heaptrack, ...
Experience of architecture design
Experience of IVI application development
Experience of mass production project
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
13 May 2021