Our client is a leading global Financial markets data provider runs a number of change programs to deliver of high-quality software that connects Financial Markets across the glob in a real-time, high frequency and low-latency data management chain.
The projects are technically challenging in an environment that is very engaging.
Develop a new innovation FX Dealing system with using emerging technology like Cloud and NLP combine with all flagship technology e.g. WorkSpace, Messaging Platform and new trading platform.
The key characteristics of this system will be high quality, high reliability and latency sensitive. This project will be rollout globally.
• Develop high-quality software, design, and functional documentation
• Provide technical leadership to the team
• Provide estimates for specific software feature implementation
Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development life cycle
• Build unit tests for your code
• Develop and maintain tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code that follows open sourcing standards
• Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting
• Communicate with distributed senior development team daily basis
• Collaborate with internal teams and vendors to fix and improve products
• Ensure software is up-to-date with latest technologies and standards
• Assist front-line support teams in resolving customer and production issues.
• Very good communication skills - both verbal and written
• Experience working in R&D / Agile environments and with distributed teams
• Upper intermediate and above English
• Ability and will to make decisions and prove and defend them
• Ability to document and communicate concepts at multiple levels
• Good analytical skills and readiness to perform alternatives analysis and to find the best possible option
• Quick learner, willingness to learn new technologies and to do research on your own
• Experience of working in multicultural environment
• Team player - ability to work in distributed teams, contribute to collaborative team success, treat team / product success as personal goal
• Result-oriented mindset
• Experience working in multicultural environment
• Able to work independently with defined problems on a senior level in certain areas of technical or business expertise.
Proven experience as a Software Engineer - Strong
Java core (8/11) - Strong
Web Service , WebSocket , REST - Strong
DB (Oracle,PostGres) - Medium
Any enterprise messaging (Kafka)- Medium
GIT - Strong
AWS or Azure services development experiences. - Medium.
Understanding of distributed computing, data partitioning, sharding
Fx Dealing Experiences - Medium
Nice to have
Experience leading a development team
Bash Shell script
Basic financial understanding of FX Market.
Familiarity with banking, financial concepts, financial data and market data
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
13 May 2021