Strong all-remote dev team. Complex, growing e-commerce platform with interesting features. Fulltime, long-term, hired directly by client. Product (not outsource / outstaff).
World's #1 e-commerce subscription platform for entrepreneurs. 1600+ business clients. Doubling in size every year. Very experienced, all-remote team of 15 people expects high standards of work.
What will you do?
- New features development - mostly
- Implement 3rd party libraries and API’s
- Create SDK’s, libraries, embeddable widgets
- Sometimes - replace legacy with all-new Vue/TypeScript code
- Test new and existing functionality with each deployment
- Do cross-browser and mobile responsiveness testing
- Write and expand unit test coverage
- Optimise load times of all scripts and pages
Large things on 2021 roadmap
- Customizable checkouts (industry unique feature)
- Shipping engine
- Sales funnels
- Realtime analytics and suggestions
- Template builder (like in Shopify or Wix)
- JS (ES6+)
- Vue.js, VueX
- Bootstrap, HTML, SASS
- Webpack, npm
Your future team
- Cool founder, Los Angeles / Edinburgh
- Front-end developer, Kyiv (living in Bali)
- Lead developer in Zhytomyr
- 3 backend developers in Zhytomyr and Kyiv
- Senior UI/UX designer, Lviv
- Head of Product, Kyiv (living in Vietnam)
- Head of Operations, Los Angeles
- Head of Sales, Los Angeles
- Customer support team in Serbia and Mexico
What skills do you need?
- 2-3 years with JS, Vue.js, TypeScript, HTML / CSS
- Experience using Figma or Sketch
- Understand mobile optimisation / cross browser testing
- Upper intermediate English
Would be nice
- PHP, especially Laravel
- Vagrant and Composer
- Experience in E-commerce products
What do we offer?
- $3,000 - $3,500 /m, paid directly by client
- Remote and Flexible schedule
- 20 days per year paid vacation, 5 paid sick leaves
- Contract directly with Client
- All-team gatherings (post-covid), next one can be in Bali:)
Fast hiring process
1/ Quick project intro for you
2/ Technical+values interview with Team Lead
We're all-remote (since 2016!) team of engineers helping entrepreneurs develop products under team extension / staff augmentation model.
Our clients work with us for 2-4 years and call us "secret weapon" and "very reliable and trustworthy strategic partner".
It is our choice to be a proud small firm vs growth-obsessed compromised factory. We don't do "marketing" (there's honestly too much marketing in this World, sigh). Instead, we do a lot of charity.
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.