On behalf of Ciklum Digital, Ciklum is looking for a Senior Designer to join the Dnipro team on a full-time basis to provide services to our client MediaMonks.
MediaMonks produces digital marketing content for advertisers. Since 2001 they produced & delivered thousands of campaigns for international clients such as Google, Adidas, Tommy Hilfiger, Netflix, Procter & Gamble, Unilever and many others. Their production work is solid & scalable. They deliver on time, with no surprises other than a terrific result. Their projects have a short turn-around time and deadlines are tight. Their clients are demanding, they work with A-class designs and the required level of pixel-perfection is very high. MediaMonks’ headquarters are in Amsterdam and we have a production team in Dnipro, in Ciklum. MediaMonks is the world leader in creative digital production.
Senior Designer will produce digital ads and assets for the world’s most recognizable brands.
- In this role, you’ll specialize in the design of static visuals for a wide variety of channels, including product interfaces, social media and display advertising.
- This is a fast-paced assignment that requires impeccable production skills.
- You’ll work as part of a dedicated global team of designers, illustrators, animators and art directors that produces world-class work.
- The job is about harmonizing speed, style and scale to produce loads of good-looking assets at a steady pace.
- Pixel perfectness is important. You safeguard quality at all times and work together with QA testers.
- In addition to making images incredible, you’ll make sure that designs adhere to guidelines and are consistent across ad formats, dimensions and languages.
- You have 5+ years of experience
- You have solid Photoshop and Illustrator skills. Sketch skills are a plus
- You know how to keep your files, layers and folders super-organized, even if you’re a creative mess outside of Photoshop
- You can take charge of small tasks independently, and take on bigger jobs with little supervision
- You can contribute to different stages of the production process, from setting styles and layouts to cutting formats and language versioning
- Exceptional attention to detail, problem solving, and coping with rapid change is required
- You’re always on the lookout for process efficiencies
- You can handle repetitive tasks and stay focused
- You’re well-versed in English and production tricks
- You’re a clear communicator and are happy to work with designers from all over the world
- A systematic, fast and accurate worker
- A team-player, willing & able to work hard and do over-time
- A professional & easy communicator
- Eye for detail, high level of accuracy
- Dedicated, willing to learn a lot fast
What's in it for you
- A great, international team to work with
- A chance to work on world-class campaigns, for global advertisers
- Business trips to our headquarters in the Netherlands
- Continuous learning & professional development
About Ciklum International
Ciklum is a top-five global Digital Solutions Company for Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations alike around the world.
Our 3,000+ Developers located in the Delivery Centres across the globe, provide our clients with a range of services including outsourcing software development, Enterprise App Development, Quality Assurance, Security, R&D, Big Data & Analytics.
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.
Design / UI / UX