Wix’s Professional Services team, building cutting-edge solutions for a broad spectrum of Wix clients all around the world.
Our team is an internal agency that helps develop special projects for existing and potential Wix users.
Our goal is knowledge building through the development of complex projects.
This is an entry-level position with abilities to grow internally.
• You have a good understanding of client-server architecture, you’re knowledgeable about IT environments, tools, standards, and computer science approaches.
• You’re also a great communicator with fairly good English that enables you to effectively communicate with English-speaking colleagues.
• You have organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
• Develop websites and applications with Velo
• Build projects for big and small companies
• Bring features to production
• Integrate a broad range of 3rd-party services into our platform
• Enable our clients’ business models to seamlessly work online
• Find new creative ways to use our platform
• Give feedback on the tools that we use and affect the development of the product
Wix is a leading global software platform for small businesses to operate online with millions of registered users in 190 countries. Wix was founded on the belief that the Internet should be accessible to everyone to develop, create and contribute. Through free and premium subscriptions, Wix's powerful technology empowers millions of businesses, organizations, professionals and individuals to take their businesses, brands and workflow online. Wix ADI, the Wix Editor and a highly curated App Market enable users to build and manage a fully integrated and dynamic digital presence.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
9 April 2021