Our Client is a US multinational investment bank and financial services corporation.
We already have established team that is currently expanding and have a need in additional BA\QA. Team will be responsible for analyzing current applications landscape, migrating applications from RHE 5 to RHE 7 (we do have DevOps in the team), upgrading applications to new versions of open source libraries, performing business changes on a set of eTrading platforms that support Credit and Muni business. Platforms are global and covering multiple aspects of trade livecycle starting from RFQ, Market Making, Trade execution and ending with Pricing. You will join Luxoft development team distributed between Kyiv and New York and partner with other client's teams based in Shanghai, New York, Canada, Tampa and London
• Business logic and technical changes impact analysis for test planning of the systems under migration.
• Coordinate communication between Luxoft (Kyiv) and Client (NY, London, Shanghai) teams.
• Requirements elicitation and materials preparation in the structured form.
• Manual testing for the migrated Back-End and Front-End applications on DEV environment.
• Defects tracking.
• Tests results reporting.
Mandatory Skills Description:
• 4+ years of experience in analysis or testing
• Strong analytical and communication skills
• Experience in Investment banking is a big advantage
• Software infrastructure (Auth mechanisms, Java apps, Unix, REST, SOAP, Autosys, Deployment tools).
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page: