We’re looking for a talented Middle FS .Net Developer with knowledge of .Net and Angular 2+ to join our friendly team!
• 2+ years of experience developing .NET 3.5 applications
• Experience with JS (Angular 2+ framework)
• Knowledge of SQL
• Ability to successfully engage in back end configuration that alters app behavior on C++ and C applications
• Ability to provide application support, which includes problem research, analysis, resolution, and on-call support
• Ability to communicate and collaborate cross-functionally and work well in a team-oriented environment
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• English level: Intermediate +
Nice to Have:
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or a related field
• Produce code using .NET
• Write unit tests and code that adheres to coding standards
• Provide technical support
• Work both independently and in close collaboration with others in the team; effectively communicate with geographically distributed team members
• Communicate with the customer on a regular basis
• Make recommendations for the improvement of the platform and development process to increase productivity
• Optimize the application for maximum speed and scalability
Implement security and data protection
• Identify, monitor and resolve project-related issues
About the Customer:
The customer is an integrated insights partner serving more than 12,000 educational organizations and millions of educators, administrators, and support personnel in their efforts to develop the next generation of learners. By bringing together the best education software solutions into one unified platform, the customer makes it possible to efficiently and effectively manage the needs of the education community including recruiting & hiring, absence & time management, professional growth, and special education. With more than 15 years of experience serving the front line of education, the customer’s software is dedicated to providing actionable intelligence that enables informed decisions and drives engagement across school systems.
About the Project:
The project is a school administration software for recruiting, hiring, time tracking, managing absences, and running professional development, special education, and interventions.
Development. The project uses .NET Framework 3.5
1 Project Manager, 1 Middle Manual QA, 1 Lead .Net, 1 Lead Manual QA, 1 Middle Manual QA, 1 Senior .Net, 2 Middle .Net, and 1 Junior. Net
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
• You’ll build your expertise with Sales Support, which provides assistance with existing and potential projects
• You can join any Exadel community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
• There are opportunities for continuing education as a mentor or speaker
• You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener
• You’ll have the chance to improve your English skills with the help of native speakers
• We participate in cultural, sport, charity, and entertainment events, and we’d love to have you there, too!
• Vacation is 20 working days / till 20 working days per year for sick leaves;
• Full payment of taxes;
• Sports compensation;
• English courses;
• Flexible work schedule;
• Friendly environment;
• Medical insurance;
• Opportunity for career growth.
You can find more information about Exadel in Ukraine here: www.facebook.com/exadelukraine
Exadel — международная IT-компания, занимающаяся разработкой программного обеспечения и IT-консалтингом. Основана компания в 1998 году. Главный офис находится в Уолнат Крик, Калифорния, США. В настоящий момент у компании есть центры разработки в шести странах и более 800 сотрудников в различных городах США (Уолнат Крик, Калифорния и Боулдер, Колорадо), Беларуси (Минск, Гродно, Гомель, Витебск), Украины (Винница, Харьков, Одесса, Львов, Мариуполь), Литвы (Вильнюс, Клайпеда), России (Екатеринбург, Челябинск) и Польши (Белосток, Щецин).
Exadel is a global software application development company providing innovative technology solutions to its clients. Exadel’s technology leaders partner with our customers to deliver high-quality products – quickly and cost-effectively.
If you’re looking to grow your career in a dynamic environment rich with opportunity, Exadel has many exciting career choices. As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success, which is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.
C# / .NET