Electronics Engineer for growing international AgTech startup developing IoT sensors and software for greenhouse farms.
Agrolabs.io is helping greenhouse farmers to avoid crop failure, boost yield and save time with proprietary IoT Sensors and Cloud Software. We have built solutions for pollination analytics and automation, plant root condition analysis, and an integration module that allows connecting any existing off-the-shelf sensor to our system.
We are seeking a highly motivated Electronics Engineer to join our team to work on future product development and support of the existing solutions.
The role will focus on PCB schematics design and testing, preparing products for mass production.
- Strong background in PCB design for IoT
- Experience in working with RF devices, including PCB antennas
- Understanding of regulatory frameworks for future product certification
- Fluency in modern component base
- Competitive compensation package
- Young mission-driven team
- Modern centrally located office
- Free gym access
IoT solutions for efficient horticulture.
We are venture-backed revenue stage startup at a growth stage.
DOU company page: