Our client is a worldwide manufacturer of smart beds, which increase the overall quality of sleep.
The solution senses and automatically adjusts the comfort level:
- Tracking personal sleep data during the night
- Individual comfort and temperature balancing
- Comfort adjustability on each side of the bed
The project is related to developing cutting-edge sensor technology and data processing algorithms.
· 3+ years of C / C++ embedded application development
· Knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming and software design patterns
· 5+ years of experience creating and testing complex software-intensive systems
· Experience working in Linux and other real-time operating systems
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
· Familiarity with Linux, and experience with FreeRTOS is plus
· Experience integrating with peripheral I/O
· Working knowledge of protocols including USB, CAN, SPI, and UART
· Understanding of cloud connectivity/IoT concepts and applications
· Experience working with JIRA/Git/Jenkins
· Automated unit testing, regression testing, real-time or safety-critical systems
· Familiarity with Over-the-air deployment of firmware upgrades
· Linux kernel driver or Yocto experience welcome
· Passion for creating modern, efficient, elegant, and scalable code
· Deep understanding of computer architecture
· High degree of comfort with cross-platform application development
· Strong background in data structures, algorithms, and software architecture
· Work in an agile development environment and participate in sprint activities to plan and produce rapid cycle, high-quality deliverables
· Design in an embedded software development environment in C/C++ and Python languages using Yocto and BitBake development tools
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. By leveraging Agile / Lean MVP methods, cutting-edge technologies, and an integrated approach to experience design and complex engineering, we empower global brands such as Microsoft, BMC, Coca Cola, Samsung, Physio Control, and Roku to develop the “next big thing” in their markets. GlobalLogic is headquartered in Silicon Valley and operates design and engineering centers around the world, where we are continuously recognized as a top innovator and employer by organizations like Zinnov and Glassdoor.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
8 April 2021