DashFight is an all-in-one fighting game hub that contains the most recent and complete information about four popular fighting disciplines: Street Fighter V, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, Tekken 7, and Mortal Kombat 11.
Since 2020, DashFight helps fighters focus on upgrading their fighting skills, get fun, and useful information. We have created a unique infrastructure with pro-tips, VODs, character guides, tournament schedules, world rankings, and everything else desired by FGC to aid players on their path.
The mission of DashFight is to empower the fighting community, popularize fighting games, and offer their fans a unique experience.
Responsibilities will include:
- Designing stellar experience for DashFight iOS and Android Apps.
- Taking part in research activities alone or alongside our dedicated researcher.
- Validating product hypotheses.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams throughout the design process.
- Creating and improving design artefacts (CJMs, Experience maps, personas, etc) based on findings from real users.
- Shipping, measuring and improving your designs iteratively based on quantitative and qualitative feedback.
- Creating design documentation for the development team.
Required skill set:
- 2+ years of experience as a Product Designer.
- Experience designing iOS and Android Applications required, including knowledge of Apple HIG and Material design guidelines.
- Experience working in an agile environment with lean design principles.
- Experience of working closely with software engineers and a basic understanding of how things are built.
- Strong portfolio with real products and case-studies.
- Good conversational English to conduct user interviews and usability tests with English-speaking users.
Would be a plus:
- Experience with Figma and its prototyping capabilities.
Social package includes:
- Office space with comfortable work conditions, various esports entertainment activities, and is within a 10-minute walk from “Osokorky” subway station. Of course during the quarantine times it working from home.
- 18 days of paid leave and 12 days of sick leave per year, with a flexible schedule possibility and remote work.
- No dress code policy and low number of bureaucracy.
- Medical insurance after successful trial period completion (100% coverage, premium package).
- Up to 50% expense coverage for specialized training.
- Free English courses (with a native speaker).
- Corporate events (office CS:GO and Dota tournaments, Company birthday, Summer BBQ Party, New Year Party, Children’s Days).
- Life events (maternity/paternity leave, “Welcome Baby” Gift, wedding Time Off).
- You will have quarterly reviews to help you meet your goals and objectives, as well as 1-to-1 meetings with your lead to discuss work processes, and much more.
About TECHIIA Holding
TECHIIA Holding was founded in 2018 with the aim to bring to life innovative projects that contribute to the world’s progress. TECHIIA Holding employs more than 1000 high-class experts. Our professional areas are esports, IT-infrastructure and Software Development, IT-Integration, Venture investments and other.
Among TECHIIA projects are WePlay Esports, Enestech, j:Mind.Systems, EcoTechnoPark by TECHIIA, WP Merchandise, TECHIIA Construction and etc.
We have been united and led by one global mission – the creation of brand-new sustainable solutions leveraging the best practices in technologies and new media.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
8 April 2021