Here at Ciklum Digital we have an exciting new opportunity for .NET Developers to join our .Net Centre of Excellence. We have recently partnered with VavaCars to build a leading edge technology platform with our forward thinking client.
Our client is part of the world’s biggest independent oil trader group, Vitol SA, with 40 offices worldwide. For the last half century, Vitol has served the world’s energy markets efficiently and responsibly, delivering energy products on a global scale.
Merging the tech and auto worlds VavaCars are building the first of its kind start-up offering in the world. To deliver this vision, we have already brought on board some of the best in their field from around the world and now they are on the hunt to find the brightest and the best to scale and grow our team.
● Back-end development to meet customer’s business needs and implement components according to modern software development environment;
● Taking part in the decision-making process in application code design, solution development, code review;
● Develop and review feature design documents and provide inputs/update to specifications for the solution;
● Design and implement a set of various types of tests (unit, integration, functional, etc);
● Proactive position in solution development, processes improvements;
● Working in an international distributed team in an Agile environment;
● Communicate with PMs, engineers, Architects, QA and other colleagues and stakeholders;
● Delivering the product roadmap and plannings;
● To use high coding standards, software best practices and write highly testable, automatable and performant code over the whole SDLC.
● Experience with:
- .NET Core
- Databases (MS SQL, any NoSQL db)
- ORMs (EF Core, Dapper, etc.)
- Automation testing (unit, integration tests)
● Understanding of:
- OOP, SOLID, DDD, TDD
- Cloud platforms (preferably Azure)
- Microservices architecture, REST, CQRS, ES
Nice to have
● Messaging systems (e.g. RabbitMQ, Azure Service Bus, Kafka)
● Authentication and authorization principles
● Experience with:.NET 5, gRPC, Microsoft Orleans, SignalR / SSE, Azure Active Directory
● Experience building scalable high-load systems from scratch
● Perform a broad range of complex technical or professional activities, in a variety of contexts.
● Investigate, define and resolve complex issues.
● Able to work in distributed cross-functional teams effectively.
● Influence customers and team members on the project level.
● May supervise others or make decisions which impact the work assigned to individuals or phases of projects.
● Plan, schedule and monitor your own work (and of others where applicable) competently.
● Have learning agility (readiness for challenge and being open to change).
● Confident Intermediate English (or higher) is a must.
What's in it for you?
● Career growth opportunities;
● Realization of your innovative ideas in building new solutions and services;
● Possibility to propose solutions on a project;
● Friendly collaborative teams and enjoyable working environment;
● Professional skills development and training programs;
● Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
● Learn different business domains;
● Constant flow of new projects;
● Dynamic and challenging tasks;
● Projects from scratch;
● Continuous self-improvement;
● State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions;
● Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits;
About Ciklum International
Ciklum is a top-five global Digital Solutions Company for Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations alike around the world.
Our 3,000+ Developers located in the Delivery Centres across the globe, provide our clients with a range of services including outsourcing software development, Enterprise App Development, Quality Assurance, Security, R&D, Big Data & Analytics.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
10 May 2021