Our customer is a market leader which fulfills the development, production, and integration of electronic systems that enable access to vehicles, control driving authorization, and ensure the availability of security and comfort features within the vehicle.
1. Review Software specifications, Architecture, and Design documents for the system
2. Develop components inside special framework architecture provided by our customer
3. Analyze customer specifications; develop components architecture based on this information
4. Communicate with customers in case of unclear technical requirements in the specifications. Resolve such inconsistencies
5. Make functional testing of developed source code, participate in code review sessions
6. Act according to the standards of the automotive industry and in-car applications and software development processes
7. Mentorship for newcomers and junior developers
BS in computer science, electric/electronic engineering or mathematics
Excellent level of C\C++
Embedded development experience (memory management, multithreading, asynchronous communications)
Development of UnitTests, SW functional tests for own implementation
Experience with Autosar, Linux, socket programming, Yocto, Automake, CMake, Bash Shell, Git, Jenkins, Gerrit, Automotive experience (CANoe),
IPC - dbus, pipe, queue
Mandatory Skills Description:
Embedded Linux, Embedded C++, Networking,
Doors, Jenkins, JIRA/Redmine, Confluence, google test
• Expertise in embedded Automotive
• Experience using Static and Dynamic Analysis tools: Klocwork and Valgrind
• General knowledge and experience on build tools: Makefile, Autoconfig, and CMake, Yocto
• General knowledge and experience on scripting languages: bash and python.
• Unit Testing experience with GoogleTest and GoogleMock.
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
8 April 2021