Company is a market leader SaaS provider of Automated eDiscovery solutions.
We are seeking a creative approach to problem-solving and a track record of technical innovation. You want to go the extra mile, and relish the idea of being part of a community that extends beyond the work we do at the office.
• We are looking for people who have broad technology experience in C#/.NET.
• An experienced developer in cutting edge Web development technologies like Angular, Typescript, Web Components, Reactive Programming (RxJS), HTML5, SASS/CSS, AJAX. (SystemJS, CommonJS, Jasmine+KarmaE, & Async Responsive UI).
To be considered, you will have to meet the following requirements:
• Plenty of development and delivery experience with .NET and Web.
• Track record of advising on methodology and technology. Change happens when you are around
• Strong mentor to less experienced developers; you love sharing knowledge
• Have worked on the analysis, design and implementation of large scale object-oriented applications
• Great OO skills, including strong design patterns knowledge
• Experience working with, or an interest in Agile Methodologies, such as Extreme Programming and Scrum
• Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
• Good command of English language
Be a plus
• Experience in CI/CD, pipelines, Azure & Azure DevOps is an advantage.
• competitive salary
• be part of a strong international team
• remote work for the time of COVID-19 epidemic, then work from our Kyiv office (Podil), 3 minutes from Taras Shevchenko subway station
• 4 weeks paid vacation
• paid sick leave
• ability to work remotely when needed
• flexible working hours
• comfortable workplace
• medical insurance
• good coffee, fresh fruits and snacks in the office
UNIT.Recruitment — Expert IT Recruitment Company.
We love technology and specialize in recruitment IT talents, have huge experience in IT recruitment, understanding client requirements, and needs.
We provide expert IT recruitment services in Ukraine and abroad.
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.
C# / .NET