Things are happening at Beetroot! We’re growing steadily and looking for a QA Specialist to support our exciting client in Luleå, Sweden.
Our customer is a proven Nordic alarm and event handling software company within Personal Care, Personal Security, and IoT. We are needing a person who thinks testing is awesome! Someone who strives to find faults other developers have missed. From this perspective, the product’s quality should be more important than anything else.
In our collaboration model, you will work and communicate directly with the development team on the client’s side.
- Own the project’s QA activities
- Develop and maintain our UI test automation suite
- Write test specifications
- Collaborate with developers to clarify requirements and edge cases
What we’re looking for:
- 2+ years of hands-on automation and manual experience
- Someone who takes great responsibility for quality and never allows colleagues to compromise on quality issues
- Desires to automate as much as possible, compared to doing manual testing
- Great commitment to deadlines, producing excellent work and proposing new tools and/or techniques for testing
- Strong focus, especially in the testing phase of development
- Proactive in writing test specifications early in the design phase for new features
- Nice level of English!
- Experience with short release cycles and DevOps set up of the organization
- You love Borshch!
Does this describe you?
There is such a thing as being a “true Beetroot”.
We value people who are eager for continual improvement. Someone who desires to be the most caring, professional, and progressive version of themselves. Your skills and experience are important factors, but your personality, approach, and drive for improvement are what truly make a difference. Our hope is that you will be a team player who can accept responsibility for your work, solve problems pragmatically, and remain highly motivated. It is also important to be outgoing, well-organized, and efficient with a strong ability to prioritize.
Now that we’ve covered the basics, let’s share more about us!
We are a Swedish-Ukrainian IT company, building dream teams of developers and designers for companies around the globe. As an emerging company, co-producing with other emerging companies, we work with both start-up businesses and advanced businesses. In essence, we are the cannonball for our client’s success. With over 500 team members, Beetroot fosters a family environment. We are a tightly-knit group that loves spending time together. Our desire is to provide a cozy workplace full of trust, equality, and steamy bowls of borsch!
Do you like perks? So do we! We provide:
— A work environment with a minimum level of hierarchy
— Family-like culture in a comfortable, well-equipped office
— Great networking opportunities with international clients
— Personal and professional development opportunities
— Competitive salary, paid vacation, medical insurance, and social benefits
— Team building activities: ski trips, Beetroot breakfast, movie nights...and more!
— English lessons with native speakers
— Discounted Beetroot Academy courses
— Annual allowance to participate in competence-enhancing events
Are you a good fit? Send us your CV in English. We are waiting to hear from you!
Beetroot specializes in building dedicated teams of developers and designers for clients around the world.
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.