Experience in administering the AWS Cloud Platform. Knowledge and experience CloudWatch metrics, WAF
Our client is a fintech startup located in London. They have created a software platform and an open API for the banking industry.
The open API allows fintech enterprises to access banking services, create digital wallets, connect them, receive, send, and convert funds, launch cards, and administer loans.
The plan for the project is to develop new components and integrate them with external systems and, as part of the connection, there is a need to manage the infrastructure components (Cloud and on-premise) that are Windows based. The client is designing all the infrastructure as "infrastructure as code" using Terraform.
We are looking for a talented and motivated Cloud Engineer who will join us as soon as possible and take care of the project's infrastructure and other platform tooling to enable the developers to do their work.
The specialist will work in the project with the following technologies: Windows Server, Azure Active Directory Terraform, and supporting tools such as Terratest, terraform-compliance, etc., AWS, ELK stack, Gitlab CI/CD, Kubernetes, Prometheus.
We hire people not to a project, but to the company. If the project (or your work in it) is over, you go to another project or to a paid “Idle”.
- 3+ years of experience in the DevOps area
- Experience in administering the AWS Cloud Platform
- Knowledge and experience CloudWatch metrics, WAF
- Experience in implementing configuration as code (Jenkins)
- Experience with/theoretical understanding of building continuous delivery/continuous deployment
- Experience with Terraform
- Experience with K8S
- Experience with monitoring tools such as Prometheus
- Hands-on experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with version control systems (Git and others)
- Spoken English
Would be a plus
- Experience with monitoring tools such as ELK or Grafana
- Hands-on experience with Gitlab
- CI/CD experience
- Knowledge of Static Analysis (code, images)
- Knowledge of the best practices for DevOps Monitoring
- Knowledge of development methodologies, particularly with Agile/Scrum
DataArt с 1997 года проектирует, разрабатывает, модернизирует и поддерживает IT-решения в области финансов, здравоохранения, телекома, туризма, медиа и интернета вещей.
Клиенты DataArt — компании с уникальными бизнес-моделями — находятся в США и Великобритании, а распределенные команды специалистов — в центрах разработки в России, Украине, Польше, Аргентине и Болгарии.
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.