Puls Software invites Junior iOS Developer to join our team of professionals. We are engaged in game, mobile, web development. Also, we have cool VR / AR projects available. We have been on the market for 4 years, and our team consists of clever, goal-oriented and attentive employees.
We're looking for a motivated and smart iOS developer to join us and contribute to exciting projects: someone who takes pride in their job of delivering superior user experience and quality code.
- 0, 6+ months of experience in Swift Development;
- Commercial experience in Swift development;
- Strong experience in development using iOS SDK;
- Good understanding of application life cycle and components;
- Knowledge of OOP, design patterns, SOLID principles;
- Understanding AutoLayout Principles;
- Knowledge of classical data structures and algorithms;
- Knowledge of architectural design patterns like: MVVM, MVP, VIPER, VIP;
- Multithreading and concurrency, networking;
- Experience with Firebase;
- Experience with CoreData and Realm;
- Experience with cloud messages and push notifications;
- Experience with version control systems;
- Experience with creating UI without Storyboards and Xibs.
Nice To Have:
- Experience with the full mobile development life cycle, including design, development and publishing to The App Store;
- Experience with CI/CD;
- Experience in writing Unit tests;
- Experience with RxSwift, SwiftUI and Combine;
- Experience with payment systems integrations;
- English Intermediate level.
- Professional and skilled projects;
- Performance review is once in six months;
- Stable income based on personal achievements;
- Opportunities for professional growth and development;
- Ability to propose and implement your own solutions;
- Flexible working hours;
- Team buildings and parties;
- The office in the heart of Kharkiv;
- Gym membership.
About Puls Software
PULS Software is a fast-growing international company.
We are not afraid of difficult tasks and always offer only high-quality and interesting solutions. The IT market is too competitive, so we are always looking for opportunities to improve and keep up with the latest trends.
We open to ambitious, talented people in our team, who accept challenges and embrace them.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
7 April 2021