CHI Software is looking for a highly motivated PM/Delivery Manager, who want to develop with us.
Let's start working together)
Key Vacancy Requirements:
Solid understanding of SDLC
3-4 years of experience as a PM/DM
Experience in project management processes (from initiation though closure)
Experience of project management on Web & Mobile platforms
Experience in managing outsource projects
Experience in Software Development Methodologies; Agile, Scrum, Waterfall, Kanban
Experience in presales, project estimation phase, discovery phase
Experience in management of Change Requests
Experience of work with both Fixed Price and T&M contract types
Experience in conflict & risks management
Experience in people management
Experience in software quality management
Experience in project documentation
Hands-on high level experience of work with Jira & Confluence:
(create project, set up backlog, sprints, Kanban boards, create tasks, track time, create reports, manage milestones, create Gantt chart, burndown & burnup charts, risk registry, follow ups)
Experience of work with teams from 5-12 members
Ability to manage up to 3 projects in parallel
Understanding of CI/CD is a great plus
Nice communication skills
Goal oriented approach to work and delivery of projects
Fluent English Language, Spoken & writing
Desire for learning and self-development
- Take over project from scratch or from a certain point to continue.
- Take part in Estimation process, presales. Identify and be fully aware of project goal, deliverables, risks, assumptions, requirements, open questions, estimates.
- Analyze project proposal and contract terms. Ensure availability and feasibility of terms.
- Identify project resources, team structure. Create resource-plan: plan to onboard & off board resources as per schedule.
- Create project charter; Identify stakeholders, identify team set up, identify Product Owner, identify and document stakeholders’ requirements (concerns), identify milestones and deliverable.
- Specify project Start-End date
- Specify project contract type: Fixed vs T&M
- Analyze business domain. Lear more about the customer’s and market needs.
- Conduct Kick off meeting with the Dev Team, project start.
- Set up project in Jira, Confluence, PM Tools, Tempo.
- Insert project requirements to the project backlog in Jira.
- Create sprints in Jira. Manage sprint backlog in Jira.
- Schedule and manage ceremonies: Daily, Planning, Review, Retro.
- Schedule calls with the customer. Provide updates. Clarify requirements.
- Monitor time-tracking on tasks. Timely update on hrs spent , hrs remaining.
- Define project Scope. Create project plan WBS, Work Breakdown Structure. Gantt chart.
- Define project Schedule. Defined tasks, Sequenced tasks, Estimates tasks.
- Define project cost. Identify budget and keep scope within Schedule and Budget.
- Manage project Change Requests.
- Rebaseline project plan, scope, schedule, cost as per approved CRs.
- Identify project quality in collaboration with QA Team (Test design, Test Results, Test Reports, Bug reports).
- Create risk registry. Manage risks. Create risk response.
- Plan and provide regular Demos for the customer as per sprint/milestone.
- Play new version of Working Software.
- Request customer review and feedback.
- Provide Weekly Project Status Updates to CHI top management.
- Provide Project Status Updates to the customer, as per milestone.
- Inform Top Management about project risks and issues on a timely manner.
- Manage a team of 7-15: Devs, Designers, QA Engs, BA, Architect, DevOps
- Monitor and control project progress according to the plan. (Scope, Schedule, Cost)
- Close/hand over project. Archive/hand over project documents.
- Control vacation, sick days, day offs.
- Be a nice and friendly Player. Be and keep positive in all situations.
- Provide 1x1 with team members. Provide People Management.
About CHI Software
CHI Software is a development center, based in Kharkiv, Ukraine with representative offices in Ramat Gan (Israel) and Los Angeles (California, the US). We started off as a small web design studio in 2006.
Now we have a team of 500+ experts and complex in-house expertises in different business domains and industries to offer. CHI Software delivers both outsourcing and outstaffing services to startups and reputed companies worldwide.
We constantly keep up with the current technology trends, developing Big Data, IoT, Machine Learning, Computer Vision, AR/VR, Cloud (AWS, Azure) solutions.
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.