Our Client is an international Tier1 supplier with an HQ in Japan.
It is well known for its Instrument Clusters and Head-Up solutions. By constantly evolving to meet the rapidly changing industry requirements, our Client is producing high-quality products that enhance comfort and safety for drivers globally. The Company is responsible for designing and manufacturing its products for multiple automotive OEMs worldwide, including leaders in the automotive industry.
Within the project team, you will participate in the design and development of the innovative Head-Up display for the major OEM vendor. Within your project assignments, you will have a chance to get familiar and contribute to building the art solution's state using cutting-edge technologies used in the automotive industry.
- BA, MS degree in software engineering, computer science, or another related field
- 3+ years of experience in software development
- Good knowledge of C and C++
- Good knowledge and experience in multithreading
- Good knowledge of Linux, including experience in the development on Linux
- Experience in application development for Unix-based systems
- Experience in troubleshooting and debugging complex issues, profiling, and system performance optimization.
- Experience in working with and creation of the software development documentation
- Intermediate+ spoken and writing English
- Experience in development or integration for the embedded systems will be a major plus
- Experience in GIT
- Experience Linux kernel development
- Experience in OpenGL and Multimedia
- Knowledge in Linux OS (gstreamer)
- Contribute to the development and design solution of the Linux-specific features on the OS level and applications.
- Contribute to the performance analysis and optimization of the existing system.
- Contribute to HAL development.
- Porting customer-specific features
- Take part in the system requirements and customer requests analysis.
- Cooperate with other teams worldwide to follow up product development and integration with other solutions.
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. By leveraging Agile / Lean MVP methods, cutting-edge technologies, and an integrated approach to experience design and complex engineering, we empower global brands such as Microsoft, BMC, Coca Cola, Samsung, Physio Control, and Roku to develop the “next big thing” in their markets. GlobalLogic is headquartered in Silicon Valley and operates design and engineering centers around the world, where we are continuously recognized as a top innovator and employer by organizations like Zinnov and Glassdoor.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
7 April 2021