MindK is a technology consulting and software development company with clients all over the world.
Currently, we’re looking for an experienced Business Analyst to join our team and work together with us on various projects in the Recruitment & HR, Education, Construction & Real Estate, Marketing and other business domains. We provide full-lifecycle product development services: from shaping the idea to delivering the product and training your team to use it. And we would really like you to become one of us!
- Define the customer needs, work on requirements identification, gathering, and analysis with close cooperation with the Product Owner.
- Facilitate solution design meetings with a Product owner and agile team.
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact.
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes.
- Defining and writing user stories, scenarios and extended specification documents.
- Designing mockups and prototypes explaining the functionality to be developed.
- Supporting the development team during SDLC.
- Work closely with an engineering team to deliver valuable, feasible and usable solutions.
- Represent the company by contacting customers to solicit feedback on the products and services under development.
- Conduct discovery phase for the project at early stages.
We’re looking for:
- Min 3 years of BA experience,
- UX/UI skills,
- At least Upper-Intermediate level of English,
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong theoretical knowledge in business analysis area and sound practical experience in business and solution requirements management. Good knowledge and practical use of various business analyst techniques and tools.
- Ability to organize your daily routines and team work remotely.
Will be an advantage:
- Technical background.
- Previous BA experience working with B2B products.
- Experience with payment solutions.
Perks and Benefits:
- Competitive salary that matches your qualifications and experience;
- Career development and yearly salary reviews.
- Full medical insurance.
- 50% compensation for professional training or conferences.
- Free English classes.
- Hybrid remote: you can choose to work from either one of our office hubs or fully remotely, as well as mixing these two options.
MindK develops modern custom web and mobile applications. We help fast-growing startups and enterprises from all over the world launch their products fast and easy. At every turn, we live and breath the businesses we work with, serving as an extension of our clients’ teams and transforming the way our clients do business.
We manage the entire life cycle of software engineering from business analysis, design, development and to quality assurance and maintenance.
For the last 10 years, MindK delivered 130+ software solutions in several business niches: financial services, retail, construction & real estate, recruitment and HR, communities & associations, sustainability management (www.mindk.com/work).
Our key expertise:
• SaaS Product Development.
• Custom Web Applications.
• Business Mobile Apps.
• APIs & Integrations.
• Portals and Intranets.
Our key tech stack:
Web Development: Node.js, MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, React, Vue.js.
Mobile Development: React Native, Swift, Java for Android.
We always look for ambitious, talented and hard-working people that love technology as much as we do.
Get to know us better www.mindk.com/company and join our team!
DOU company page:
Job posted on
7 April 2021