Forte Group is looking for a Xamarin Developer to join our valued client who provides leading technology and services to the golf industry across the United States and Great Britain including software that manages tee sheets, points of sale, and reservation services.
Great software does not happen on its own. It takes great people. That just happens to be our forte. With nearly 20 years of matching top engineering talent with preeminent and innovative brands, we look for people who are inquisitive, resourceful, and dedicated to their craft, and driven to help companies build great software. If this sounds like you, read on.
We are looking for a Senior / Middle Xamarin Developer who will be responsible for developing and implementing technical solutions for new and existing mobile applications.
Our client provides leading technology and services to the golf industry across the United States and Great Britain including software that manages tee sheets, points of sale, and reservation services with a focus on providing a great experience for golf players and smooth operation of golf courses. The project is a leading online service helping golfers book tee times and track their scores at more than 3,000 courses worldwide.
You will be working as a part of a dedicated Agile team with a high level of responsibility for technical decisions and daily collaboration with colleagues abroad.
● Contribute to an agile team that solves complex challenges and improves the scalability, and performance of existing applications
● Working with Product and QA teams while applying strong analytical and problem-solving skills to deliver high-quality software that meets the needs of our clients and stakeholders
● Troubleshooting issues by fixing defects and responding to client-specific problems
● Participate in code reviews with the team to ensure that code completely and correctly implements the design
● Perform refactoring to improve stability, quality, and performance of existing applications
● .NET Core
● Visual Studio App Center
● Native iOS/Android
● iOS and Android markets
● Self-driven team member of a high-performing development team who cares about the team culture and takes pride in the outcome of the teamwork
● Bright and engaging with ‘start-up’ energy and passion
● Flexible and able to align with priorities coming from the business
● Enjoys an Agile development environment, Scrum methodology experience is a plus
● Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
● Upper-intermediate English
● BS/BSE degree or equivalent with a minimum of 2-3 years of relevant work experience
● Experience with Native iOS/Android
● Experience in building/integrating Frontend and Backend APIs
● Experience with automated code testing (unit testing, automated UI testing)
● Experience working with colleagues locally and abroad
● Opportunities for self-realization working on challenging projects using new technologies and tools
● Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
● Social and corporate events
● Possibility for career development
● Participation in professional trainings, meetups
● Medical & family care programs
● Various sports activities coverage
● Internal English courses provided by Forte Teacher
● Comfortable and fully equipped workplace
About Forte Group
Forte Group is an international IT consulting firm with headquarters in Chicago and two other offices in Eastern Europe. It was founded in 2000 by entrepreneur Steve Kreynin.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
7 April 2021