At Interpretator we do complex IoT, mobile, and web solutions with seamless Hardware and Software integrations. We are an agile young team sharing one vision – we love making smart products! Currently, we help US startups and businesses build their bold dreams. Want to be a part of it?
We’re looking for a remote Quality Assurance Engineer to join our team and help to deliver stable products faster. Our client is an established business providing the most advanced point of sale technology in the car wash industry. You will be working with a team of developers and build the best-in-class applications for a new line of POS devices. You will be the first QA engineer in our team and with help of our CTO and management will have a chance to set up optimal testing and product delivery flow.
- Deep theoretical background of building and testing high-quality stable products.
- Test and report issues related to app design, performance, usability, and hardware/software compatibility.
- Test plan development and regression tests generation experience for mobile, web, desktop (optional).
- REST API and network testing tools experience (Postman, Charleys, traffic sniffers, etc.).
- Review and create/update requirements documents.
- Jira, Confluence, TestRail, or similar test management tools.
- Upper-intermediate English or higher.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Some experience with CI/CD pipelines (Github Actions, Jenkins, Gitlab, etc).
- Experience with testing software systems with hardware peripherals (external relay, custom tablet, printers, etc).
- Any automation experience (Pytest, Selenium, JUnit, etc.).
- Basic SQL knowledge.
- Analytical skills.
WHAT WE OFFER
• Flexible working schedule/remote work
Interpretator is an international technology company with an R&D center in Kyiv (Ukraine) specialized in building complex software and hardware products. We help businesses turn their technological challenges into efficient and beautiful solutions.
Our expertise coupled with a team of seasoned specialists enables us to deliver the best-in-class digital products no matter the complexity.
Interpretator builds smart digital products in the fields of:
- Web Development (front-end and back-end)
- Mobile Applications (iOS, Android)
- Software Architecture
- Server Integration
- Hardware Products
- IoT Solutions
We provide full-cycle development from idea generation to building the software architecture and post-production support. We also offer consulting and design services.
Founded in 2012, Interpretator is a team of skilled and talented developers, engineers and designers who share one vision – making products that stand out of the many. We’re passionate about building something awesome that never existed before to make the world a better place.
We utilize the most advanced state-of-the-art technologies to provide reliable turnkey solutions to our clients. By following the SCRUM principles, we ensure the best efficiency and close cooperation with a client throughout the whole development process.
Interpretator has already delivered a number of successful products for both established brands and startups. We are equally happy to work with projects of various scale from making a prototype or proof of concept to building fully working products. Our experts have all the skills to build a new product from scratch as well as assist with an existing one.
Job posted on
7 April 2021