Talent Acquisition Partner
· 5 years of experience
English Upper Intermediate
· Ukraine only candidates 🇺🇦
At Sisense, we are on a mission to empower modern data teams to deliver insights to everyone inside and outside their organizations. We bring “power to the builders” by enabling our customers to answer complex questions with data and drive the best business outcomes possible.
The experience you'll develop, design, and implement security touch-points into the Sisense product and support the trajectory of our new unified cloud product while maturing the existing on-premise product. While this role will primarily focus on application security, there will be plenty of opportunities to expand into other areas of Security Operations (Vulnerability Management, Bug Bounty, and Incident Response) and Security IT (Configurations, SaaS security tooling, and overall automation)
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR INFORMATION SECURITY TEAM:
Customers trust us with their most important data. They use Sisense to query everything from revenue metrics to the personally identifiable information of their users. You will lead the effort to constantly improve the security of Sisense’s architecture, On-premise deployment, Managed Service capability, and emerging SaaS solution. You will own applying risk-based security touch-points into the SDLC/PDLC for the Sisense product out of Kyiv, Ukraine, and Tel Aviv, Israel, ultimately the global team of Sisense. You'll be expected to design and deploy solutions that are both highly secure and highly functional while moving at the speed of the business. Enabling everyone at Sisense to keep moving fast while continuously increasing the strength of our security maybe your greatest challenge.
HOW YOU'LL RAMP
Within your first days you'll…
- Partner with the security team to understand the organisational mission, attack surface and helping define the appropriate risk-based security initiatives - Spend time with the engineering and product team to get up-to-speed on our technology stacks and current security controls - Spend time with the IT, R&D, and potential customers to get up-to-speed on our technology stacks and current security controls
By Day 30, you'll…
- Have a solid fundamental understanding of our products, people, processes and technologies - Perform initial assessment on the strengths and weaknesses of the current product through analysis, automated scanning, and/or custom attack patterns - Provide recommendations for identified opportunities from the current state processes - Review code and other production changes to ensure no security issues are introduced - Work with key stakeholders to ensure compliance of Sisense's internal procedures and compliance goals (SOC2, HIPAA, ISO, GDPR, CCPA)
By Day 60, you'll…
- Drive security improvements to production cloud environments - Collaborate with third-party penetration testing vendors - Perform targeted offensive security testing - Evangelise better security throughout the company
By Day 90, you'll...
- Implement continuous monitoring systems and tools to automatically identify potential security issues at the code, application and infrastructure layers - Support External and Internal Penetration Testing efforts and assist with driving issues to closure - Assist with our bug bounty program and maturation of Hacker powered security - Promote a security-first culture and ensure that all employees at Sisense are able to protect the organization from threats
WHAT YOU HAVE AND ACCOMPLISHED SO FAR:
- We’re all working remotely now and using our stipends for setting up a working place at home. However, a new office with a superior view is waiting for us when life gets back to normal. - We hire only people we trust. All Sisensers join the company without a probation period. - We believe all Sisensers should be owners in our company’s success. We grant all employees stock options that start vesting on Day One. - We support a work-life balance philosophy and provide unlimited vacations (flexible time off) to all Sisensers. - We support professional growth with personal learning budget (for on-line courses, language programs, books etc.), as well as corporate trainings, professional certifications and so on. - We care about each other. All team members have extended medical insurance package and additional COVID-19 coverage. - We provide Sisensers with a sport reimbursement to support physical fitness and mental wellbeing.
- We're a passionate, venture-funded team with more than 2000 customers, including Nasdaq, GE Healthcare, Honda, Verizon, and Philips - We believe strongly in a data-driven approach to all that we do. We're constantly measuring and optimizing everything about the business. - We have close relationships with our customers. - We’ve been recognized by Comparably, Glassdoor, and Gartner for our amazing company culture. - We have super high customer retention — better than best in class SaaS companies.
Sisense is a business analytics software company, founded in 2004, with offices in New York City, San Francisco, Tel Aviv, Kyiv, London, Melbourne, Tokyo, and Scottsdale, Arizona. It is headquartered in New York City.
Its business intelligence product includes both a back-end powered by in-chip technology that enables non-technical users to join and analyse large data sets from multiple sources, and a front-end for creating visualisations, like dashboards and reports, on any device, including mobile. The company's software is used by companies in 49 countries.
In September 2018, the company announced another $80 million funding round led by Insight Venture Partners.
In May 2019, Sisense acquired Periscope Data, creating a company with more than $120 million in annual recurring revenue, and over 900 employees.
Finally, in January 2020, Sisense completed another round of funding at approximately $100m with a valuation exceeding $1b, cementing its status as a Unicorn.
Sisense continues to operate in the data and analytics space with over 2500 customers.