Nestle Solution Automation Team responsible for business process automation is searching for new team member. You will perform process automation development initiatives against Nestle standards, procedures, ways of working and guidelines.
Nestle Solution Automation Team responsible for business process automation is searching for new team member. He/she will perform process automation development initiatives which include development, the specification, testing and deployment of application configuration, assembly or customization against Nestle standards, procedures, ways of working and guidelines.
A day in the life of RPA Developer
- Designs, configures, test, deploy and maintain Robotic Process Automation (RPA) scripts and frameworks with acknowledged RPA technologies, e.g. BluePrism, UI Path, OCR etc. This includes testing and deployment
- Supports scoping, planning and designing end-to-end solutions (provide estimations)
- Evaluates technologies and establishes their relevance and feasibility
- Designs and reviews user and system interfaces, database design or database administration and data models within design constraints
- Ensures that applications are built or assembled in line with continual delivery/continual integration standards, adherences to release methodology and technical change management procedures for all changes in adherence to Industry and Nestle security Standards to deliver Security, Compliance & Privacy by design
- Documents work done as necessary
- Collaborates with colleagues from different disciplines in a cross-functional team to deliver against iteration targets
What will make you successful
- 1+ years of development experience including ideally 2-3 in DevOps/agile teams applying RPA or other automation technologies, e.g. BluePrism, Ui Path, OCR etc.
- Broad experience in translating business and functional requirements into technical specifications and developing the code to create the solutions
- Experience with automated deployment, continuous integration, testing and release tools
- Educational background in a field requiring strong analytical and quantitative skills, such as Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Information Systems, or similar is an advantage
- Experience with effective communication at different levels in the organization and in fluent English
- Experience having worked in a global environment and with virtual teams
About HR Studio
З 2015 року надаємо послуги якісного підбору персоналу на найрізноманітніші посади для українських та іноземних партнерів. З розвитком нашого рекрутингового агенства, змінювався й рівень кваліфікації команди: сьогодні ми забезпечуємо повний пакет HR-послуг.
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.