We are looking for a Sr. Backend Software Engineer with extensive experience in Python Flask and modern web applications who will work to expand the current application capabilities by creating new features and reports.
TraderSync is the most advanced trading journal for day traders to be able to track and mine their trading performance.
○ Bachelor’s degree in CS (or similar relevant field) and 3 years of web application development experience
○ 6 years of web application development experience
● Experience with and knowledge of:
● 4+ years Python Flask
● 3+ years AWS
● 3+ years Git, GitLab/Github pull request and continues integration
● 5+ years working with RDBs (MySQL)
● 2+ years PEP 8
● 1+ years PyTest
● 3+ years REST API architecture
● Other Requirements
○ Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
○ Team player
○ Great organizational and time management skills
○ Good understanding of how the basic concepts of trading.
Duties and Responsibilities
● Be involved and participant in the overall application lifecycle
● Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team of designers, developers, and system administrators
● Build high-quality reusable code
● Provide training, help, and support to other team members
● Develop functional and sustainable web applications with clean codes
● Troubleshoot and debug
● Stay up to date with current best practices
● Optimize performance
● Follow new and emerging technologies
Main Focus of Your Job
To create value for our users by creating and delivering reports about the user portfolios.
Basically, any kind of reporting might help the user mind their own data easily.
You must have critical thinking and mathematical skills to look for the formulas online, developed, deploy, and create unit test, document, and create reusable code that you can use to easily expand to create new reporting tools.
TrendSpider.com - Software for traders, by traders
Fed up with the inefficiencies in the technical analysis and trading world—and the substandard
results they produce, we have set out to build a new type of charting platform—one that would
give average traders the tools they need to compete with large trading companies.
From this idea, TrendSpider was born.
We’re building a system with the primary goal of removing human biases from the process of
technical analysis. Our platform would give you the tools to build better plans while helping to
mitigate profit-killing blunders by making analysis more consistent.
Today, the platform has evolved into the most comprehensive technical analysis software on the market—and we continue to innovate. We are the first to offer a fully-customizable automation
engine on a charting platform, and our alerts remain “head and shoulders” above the rest.
We’re a truly global operation, with staff in Chicago, Denver, India, Russia, and Ukraine. Our
team members are experienced developers, seasoned traders, or (in many cases) both. We’re
proud to help over 4,000 traders around the world boost efficiency and accuracy.
Job posted on
13 May 2021