On behalf of our client from Switzerland, Mobilunity is looking for a Senior C# developer to join the team.
Mobilunity is a provider of dedicated development teams aiming to bring European corporate culture to the Ukrainian it-labor market. Throughout all the years of our existence and until now, we’ve been working hand in hand with European companies as our primary partners. By our own example, we are proving that the dedicated team model works the best in all directions including employee’s interests as people have always been our main asset. Joining Mobilunity you won’t ever feel alone.
Our client is one of the leading providers of business software for small and medium-sized companies in Switzerland. Their passion is the development, introduction and support of innovative and unique business software solutions that optimize the operation and control of SMEs. The company promote agility through flexible and mobile software as well as through solutions for better networking and cooperation of SMEs with customers, suppliers and other business partners.
Our current UA Team consists of 3 experienced developers: 1 Full-stack, 1 Front-end and 1 Back-end.
4+ years of experience in the following fields:
- C# desktop developer with excellent knowledge of the following technologies:
- WinForms, preferably with DevExpress libraries
- Team development with Azure Devops Server
- Experience with different stages of the development processes: requirement analysis, design, development and test automation
- Knowledge of software design principles and patterns
NICE TO HAVE:
- ASP.NET, WCF
- Active Reports
- Understanding of business domain: CRM, sales / purchase cycles / warehouse management / accounting
JOINING THE TEAM YOU WILL GET:
- The friendliest community of like-minded IT-people
- Open knowledge-sharing environment – exclusive access to a rich pool of colleagues willing to share their endless insights into the broadest variety of modern technologies
- Mobilunity Medical Insurance program designed to attend our teams’ needs
- Paid vacations and sick leaves, including 5 paid days per year that don’t require a sick note
- Fair salary and 100% taxes coverage – don’t worry about possible taxes raise – we will get you covered
- Perfect office location: city-center, 900m from Lukyanivska metro station, a green and spacious neighborhood with lots of cafes and supermarkets nearby
- No open-spaces setup – separate rooms for every team’s comfort and multiple lounge and gaming zones on all of the 3 floors
- English classes in 1-to-1 & group modes with elements of gamification
- Neverending fun: sports events, tournaments, music band, multiple affinity groups
COME ON BOARD, AND LET’S GROW TOGETHER!
Mobilunity is a provider of dedicated development teams aiming to bring European corporate culture to the Ukrainian IT-labor market. Throughout all the years of our existence and until now, we're been working hand in hand with European companies as our primary partners. By our own example, we are providing that the dedicated team model works the best in all directions including employee's interests as people have always been our main asset. Joining Mobilunity you won't ever feel alone.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
6 April 2021