Dacadoo has developed and runs a fun, easy-to-use and safe way to manage the personal health and wellbeing and fitness of a user, called the dacadoo Health Score Platform. dacadoo has an integrated view of health by integrating lifestyle components such as exercise, nutrition, stress ,etc.
As a developer in Dacadoo you will get the possibility to work at company which is the world’s leading wireless platform for tracking, documenting, presenting and benchmarking your personal health data in real-time on your smartphone and/or via the web.
The dacadoo mobile health engagement platform enables consumers to track, manage and benchmark their health and well-being in an easy and fun way on their smartphones.
Based on the principle of “what you can measure, you can manage”, dacadoo visualizes the current health and well-being of an individual with a personal Health Score, a scientifically calculated number from 1 (low) to 1,000 (high). The score works as an indicator and moves up or down in real-time, depending on how the body values, emotional wellbeing, and activities (exercise, nutrition, stress and sleep) change.
- Contribute to the specification and software design phases during the whole software development life cycle
- Take a part in architectural discussing and implementing
- Explore new technologies, tools and components
- Write efficient and maintainable JS code
- Work with up today development tools like Gitlab, Jira, Confluence, Docker, CI/CD, Webpack, etc.
- Write unit tests using Mocha and Chai
- Good knowledge of React / Redux
- Experience with single-page applications, MERN stack and RESTful API
- Deep knowledge of HTML5, CSS3 and understanding of responsive design
- Deep understanding of HTTP protocol
- Familiarity with Node Js + Express
- Ability to write high performance and reusable code
- Experience with unit testing (Mocha, Chai, etc)
- Intermediate English
About Ciklum International
Ciklum is a top-five global Digital Solutions Company for Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations alike around the world.
Our 3,000+ Developers located in the Delivery Centres across the globe, provide our clients with a range of services including outsourcing software development, Enterprise App Development, Quality Assurance, Security, R&D, Big Data & Analytics.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
6 April 2021