Avid creates the technology that people use to make the most listened to, most watched, and most loved media in the world…the shows, commercials, and news programs you watch on TV.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate experience in the following areas:
● Container and clustering: Kubernetes, Docker.
● Service Monitoring, logging and Analytics
● Configuration management experience with Ansible
Nice to have:
Cloud provisioning, ideally in Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services and Google Cloud.
Bash and Python scripting languages, Golang experience is plus
MongoDB, RabbitMQ, ElasticSearch, Kafka, Postgres
Understanding of secure data communications, infrastructure security, network security, and encryption best practices
Audio/Video asset management is a plus
This position will be responsible for delivering against the following objectives:
● Develop and Maintain the Installer, Ansible automation, and Tooling (Golang, Bash, Python)
● Maintain and upgrade system crucial components of our CloudUX Platform (Kubernetes, Docker, Databases, etc.)
● Provide support for Professional Services, Customer and In-House Customers with Issues related to our product
● Contribute the design, provisioning, development, and integration of microservices on the CloudUX platform
● Create scripts, integration, and automated tests to ensure product quality.
● Drive the CI/CD forward and help with defect fixing and other related tasks.
Avid creates the technology that people use to make the most listened to, most watched, and most loved media in the world…the shows, commercials, and news programs you watch on TV…the entertaining video and film stories you see on the web and on the big screen. Our innovative digital audio and video solutions continue to revolutionize the art of creative storytelling and have earned us dozens of awards, including 2 Oscars®, a Grammy®, and 14 Emmys®. If you want to be a part of the media industry’s transformation and think, you have what it takes to contribute to our customers’ success, please send us your credentials.
Interesting and challenging work in a large and dynamically developing company
Exciting projects involving the newest technologies
Professional development opportunities
Excellent compensation and benefits package, performance bonus program
Modern and comfortable office facilities
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. By leveraging Agile / Lean MVP methods, cutting-edge technologies, and an integrated approach to experience design and complex engineering, we empower global brands such as Microsoft, BMC, Coca Cola, Samsung, Physio Control, and Roku to develop the “next big thing” in their markets. GlobalLogic is headquartered in Silicon Valley and operates design and engineering centers around the world, where we are continuously recognized as a top innovator and employer by organizations like Zinnov and Glassdoor.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
17 May 2021