We are looking for a Cloud Test Automation Engineer who will join our Kyiv team to work with the Global Security International company.
Our Partner is an International Cyber Security company. They build great security products and are the only company in the world to track users from the moment they enter applications, via an API call they make, and up to the moment they attempt to access sensitive. At our company, Test Engineering goes beyond testing, the teams engage in every phase of the software development life cycle, advocate for the customer, and have the skills to implement effective test strategies and E2E automation solutions. Test Engineers collaborate with Dev, PM, and cross-functional teams.
This is a hands-on senior role and candidates will be expected to participate heavily in coding (Phyton, Node.JS ), raising complex Cloud scenarios execution and DevOps tasks for performance/scale/stress and functional test in the cloud.
Our company is working on the core of Application Security products, as well as on some of the most advanced security-related features and complex technologies.
· Plan, design, develop, and execute Cloud-based automated tests for complex functional and non-functional testing (performance/scale/stress)
· Develop solutions for performing automated testing in different platforms (AWS, Azure, and GCP)
· Develop CI/CD pipelines using industry-standard methodologies and DevOps techniques
· Promote automation testing best practices for performance and E2E testing
· Be able to adopt new technologies for automation, deployment, analysis, and infrastructure.
· Foster close interface with R&D groups, PM, Security, and analytics teams
· At least 3+ years of experience in test automation in the cloud – MUST
· Deep Hands-on experience in at least one programming languages in Cloud (Prefered Python) – MUST
· Strong understanding of HTTP/SSL protocols, Networking in cloud and Linux – MUST
· Experience implementing and working in continuous integration (CI) or continuous development (CD) pipeline – MUST
· Experience in DevOps technologies Jenkins, Gitlab, Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible, Grafana
· Experience in developing test plans, test matrixes, and implementation of test automation
· Strong analytical, diagnostic, and problem-solving skills with the ability to work independently
· Willingness to learn new technologies and expand team’s knowledge on existing Cloud technologies.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Sciences
· English – Upper-intermediate
Extra bonuses for Educational/Sports Courses
Ability to grow as a Meet-up speaker
Different kind of corporate parties
Interesting and challenging work in a dynamically developing company;
Professional development opportunities;
Modern and comfortable office with billiard room, game room, perfect location in BC “Gulliver”, in the center of Kyiv.
AllStarsIT is an international Software R&D and Talent Acquisition company established in 2004 in Israel. Headquartered in Kyiv, AllStarsIT operates software development hubs in Ukraine, the CEE Region, and sales offices in the UK, Germany, and the US. AllStarsIT is one of the Top 10 IT employers in Kyiv.
We have over 30 development teams and over 700 talented Software Engineers. We possess over 16 years of wide experience working with the biggest multinational companies such as Intel, Microsoft, Visa, IBM, SAP, Motorola & many more. AllStarsIT expertise covers a variety of industries:
In AllStarsIT, we create a unique working atmosphere at our spacious and cutting-edge office at Gulliver Business Center in Kyiv that encourages professional growth, sharing ideas, and celebrating mutual achievements. We are proud of our team and offer you to become a member of AllStarsIT!
DOU company page:
Job posted on
6 May 2021