Looking for Middle Mobile QA Manual - Kiev.
Summary of projects and systems: our client is a bank and a high tech company, focusing on technology excellence. Despite it is a bank, the legacy code is limited. Our target is Continuous Delivery, with Docker and K8s infrastructure, bi-weekly releases and maximum automation. Our projects are related to investment in shares, derivatives and other financial products. The team is responsible for implementation of the platforms for retail & professional trading on stock and other markets, robo-trading, search, etc.
Our organization: We are working as Scrum teams, 5-7 people in each team, with QA Auto and Developers in each team, supported by local Business Analysts and DevOps. Daily you will communicate with our clients stakeholders on stand ups, status and other meetings, following best practices of Agile processes. As communication tools we are using: video conferences, rocket chat and other tools.
- Analyze and clarify the requirements with business analysts and teams
- Plan the testing process
- Write test cases and checklists
- Test native apps manually on iOS and Android devices
- Identify and report to JIRA bugs and other issues
- Analyze the results of testing, optimize testing process
- Maintain and contribute to the test documentation
Mandatory Skills Description:
- 1.5+ years of commercial experience in manual testing of Web applications (incl. on mobile devices), and/or native Mobile applications
- Good knowledge in QA (theory and practice)
- Experience in preparation of test cases and checklists
- Basic understanding of client-server architecture, HTTP (statuses, authentication schemas, headers, cookies), REST, JSON
- Ability to implement solid testing strategies
- Basic knowledge of SQL (select, join, insert, update, delete)
- Detail-oriented, creative, analytical thinking to make sure the overall quality of the delivered products
- Good communication and analytical skills
- Some experience with Postman or similar tools is a strong plus
- Experience with functional, regression, integration testing
- Agile, Scrum experience
- Client-exposed experience
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
12 May 2021