We're building tools for productivity and for thought, tools that help people be greater and exceptional at what they do.
We're excited to see how our users are delighted to use the products we build. We're looking for a Social Media and Community Marketer for our Kyiv office.
Social Media and Community Marketer
at Aegis Alpha SA
Kyiv, Ukraine or partly remote
We are intentional about helping people be exceptional at how they work with their knowledge and information.
We're passionate about learning new things and skills. We admire curiosity.
Come to shape the future of exploration, discovery, and productivity of information and knowledge work.
We strive to build products that people get excited about.
We are working to create a real impact we could be proud of, and we're doing so with joy, fun and delight.
And it starts with the right people, that are passionate about values, customers, and each other.
CREATE HUGE IMPACT
We're solving hard problems, and we're going after huge markets. We're aiming at personal knowledge: the one aspect of our lives that consumes more of our effort than any other—every single day.
And we're looking much over that horizon. Next: knowledge bases, knowledge enrichment, autodidactic processes and more. We are building the most fun and productive knowledge platform of the future.
In this position, you will create a massive impact: on our Marketing by building and leading Social Media and Community Marketing.
DO THE BEST WORK YOU EVER DID BEFORE
We're trying to reach for the stars. We are on a path to create a brand that the world will look up to. We are here to do the best work ever did before, and we hope you are too.
- Drive brand affinity, community engagement, and business growth by creating, managing and growing our organic social media presence.
- Build channel-specific content strategy and best practices and establish a content team.
- Develop KPIs and goals for each channel.
- Create our organic social media engagement by consistently sharing relevant content on social platforms.
- Keep track of social media conversations and trends and identify opportunities to engage. Monitor and respond to social comments.
- Work cross-functionally with design, content, and others to create involving and engaging presence across all social platforms.
SOUND LIKE YOU?
Experience: 3+ years, including at least 2 years working on community marketing.
Communication: Excellent copywriting skills. Big advantage if you also have experience producing visual content for social media.
Language: Your English language knowledge should be on the second native level at least.
Expertise: You have proven experience creating, managing and growing social media presence and engagement on LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Facebook, and Instagram. Experience launching community initiatives such as forums/groups, newsletters, event/webinar series, or ambassador programs will be an advantage.
Quantitative skills: Ability to identify and track relevant community/social media KPIs. Experience measuring the impact of your work and presenting results to leadership.
Delight: You have empathy for customers and their journey.
Collaborator: You can partner with a diverse team to achieve business results.
Growth mindset: Challenges inspire you. You welcome feedback, and you believe that you and others can always learn and grow.
Ownership: You take the initiative to find solutions and focus on what must be done to create success.
Proactively positive: You demonstrate care and awareness of how your actions and words make others feel. You know to learn from challenges to become stronger and happier. You choose to see the world optimistically rather than pessimistically.
Grit: You pursue challenging goals with passion and courage.
Location: We're open for you to join us in our Kyiv office or partially from your home.
Taking care of your work experience
- Competitive salary.
- Beautiful and luxury class A office with recreation zone, food zone and lots of comfy workspaces.
- Flexible starting hours.
- Hybrid set-up: partially remote option.
- In house services: lawyer, accountant, dedicated team administrator.
- Endless free coffee, tea, drinks and snacks.
Generous Time Off
- Take a vacation when you like or need it!
Investing in Your Growth
- $800 per year towards your professional development.
Setting You Up For Success
- Custom laptop/workstation.
- $670 budget for workstation setup.
About Aegis Alpha SA
We're eager to make tools for awesome people to do brilliant what they do best.
Located in a great canton Zug in Switzerland and having a nice comfy office in Kyiv, we're striving to make our people happy.
Job posted on
5 April 2021