Looking for Lead DevOps Engineer (AWS) with AWS CloudOps, DevOps Production support experience - USA project (social media cybersecurity).
New social and digital channels are transforming how enterprises do business. However, this new technology brings new risks. Companies often lack adequate visibility to evaluate internal risk, let alone external cyber threats. Unauthorized accounts, compliance violations, brand impersonation, malware, spyware, account takeovers, and/or fake accounts may all go unnoticed, magnifying digital risks that can lead to brand damage, reputational harm, loss of revenue, massive fines & penalties, and litigation expense.
US-based company provides a single SaaS solution to manage the full spectrum of digital risk protection, enabling enterprises to gain visibility to their digital footprint, detect threats, and respond to cybersecurity attacks in real time – while automating information governance and compliance. With best-in-class machine learning algorithms and a customizable policy engine, the platform empowers security, risk, and compliance professionals to protect their social and digital channels outside the perimeter of enterprise IT, while enabling the adoption of these technologies across the business Without Fear.
- Must have AWS CloudOps, DevOps Production support experience for 4+ years.
- Relevant DevOps/Operations/Development experience working under Agile DevOps culture on large-scale distributed systems in production infrastructure.
- Solid understanding of Applications, Networking, and Open source tools with working knowledge on NoSQL clusters and service discovery systems.
- Working knowledge in Security and Vulnerability detections with mitigations.
- Should have done production migration and update/upgrades with minimum or zero downtime.
- Good knowledge of Security, Audits, and compliance requirements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a great team player.
- Good to have Programming skills in developing automation modules on Python/Ruby/Bash
- Require hands-on experience with both private and public cloud infrastructure and interfacing programmatically through APIs.
- Successful track record of providing production support for large-scale distributed systems, with experience in Docker, Kubernetes and Helm Charts.
- Hands-on experience on continuous integration and build tools like Jenkins along with version control systems like Git/SVN and ticketing systems like Jira/Bugzilla.
- Experience in setting up and managing Devops tools on Repository, Monitoring, Log Analysis etc.
Good to have:
- Should thoroughly understand SDLC and implement automation tools and framework for Build Automations, Optimizations, and modules for CI/CD pipelines.
- Design, develop and implement software integrations based on requirements
- Re-architect and fine-tune the deployment, monitoring and upgrade for Microservices systems in the area of multi-cloud, Docker and Kubernetes systems.
Continuous Integration, Kubernetes
- Leading a team that works in shifts 24/7. Working in shifts for Lead is not required.
- Troubleshoot production issues and coordinate with the development team to streamline code deployment.
- Collaborate with team members to improve the company’s engineering tools, systems and procedures, and data security, Optimize the company’s computing architecture and conduct systems tests for security, performance and availability
- Applies broad knowledge of process/service capabilities and environment to identify new risk areas, new process updates, integration with (Automation, DevSecOps, and Cloud Infrastructure), and service opportunities.
- Evaluate and improve the efficiency of business processes with User/Client & transaction journey to maximize speed and quality
- Participate in monthly governance meetings with vendors and ensure SLA compliance. Ensure that Application & Product Support KPIs/SLAs are met or exceeded
- Contribute strategic insight and provide feedback on a wide range of ideas for production stability based on experience and through periodic review of analytical data
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. By leveraging Agile / Lean MVP methods, cutting-edge technologies, and an integrated approach to experience design and complex engineering, we empower global brands such as Microsoft, BMC, Coca Cola, Samsung, Physio Control, and Roku to develop the “next big thing” in their markets. GlobalLogic is headquartered in Silicon Valley and operates design and engineering centers around the world, where we are continuously recognized as a top innovator and employer by organizations like Zinnov and Glassdoor.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
2 April 2021