Cooperating with our client, one of the world’s well-known IT-companies, with a portfolio of tools widely used in IT industry. It is a multinational company with development offices across the world.
At this moment, SoftServe team is working on nearly 10 different subprojects/products for this client. Our customer is a technically mature company with huge expertise and innovative approach, widely using new technologies existing on the market (Big Data, Analytics, etc.).
You’ll be joining a team focused on building features for our enterprise-scale customers to enable better governance, trust, and security.
The team has a direct impact on the growth of the customer and does their best to continually iterate and improve the client's products.
- Having 3-year experience with Java and Spring Framework
- Working with AWS Cloud technologies
- Possessing at least 1-year experience with DynamoDB
Nice to have experience includes
- Event-driven architectures
- 1-year background in CI/CD
- A concept of SaaS, PaaS
- Practice with Java Sprint Reactive Stack
- Being hands-on with microservice-oriented architecture and REST APIs
YOU WANT TO WORK WITH
- A team focused on building features for our enterprise-scale customers to enable better governance, trust, and security
- Features with a direct impact on enterprise customers like change management, admin controls, etc.
- A talented team of Product Managers, Designers, and Software Engineers
- Maintaining very high standards for our systems: they are highly reliable, available, and equipped to function at a massive scale
- Our services, deployed in AWS and available in multiple regions
TOGETHER WE WILL
- Have active communication with a great team and our client
- Get a friendly team
- Enjoy a flexible schedule and working hours
- Grow professionally
- Take part in company events
SoftServe is the largest Ukrainian IT company, a team of 8000+ thinkers and makers, true professionals and good people. We like what we do and do it well. For us, that means a lot.
From engineering to architecture, business analytics to project management, artificial intelligence to customer support solutions, and so much more — choose from a variety of paths and grow your dreams.
Our company isn’t just about technology — it’s about open-minded people who love technology, and use it to extend boundaries and connect people, businesses and ideas for the better. We encourage that passion by helping our employees not only build great careers but live great lives.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
2 April 2021