A strong mobile developers experienced in React Native application framework. You will join our engineering team for our client – a well-known software development company in Israel. The projects empower end-customers in various domains, i.g., FinTech, Geo-location, Shipment, Gaming, Bluetooth, IoT
You will be part of a core team and responsible for key technical decisions, end-to-end software engineering operations. You will be required to see out the projects from conception to final products.
- Cross-platform development for mobile devices (iOS/Android) using React Native;
- Analysing technical requirements. Designing and developing well-structured code;
- Writing great software adhering to Agile software engineering practices;
- Application troubleshooting and improvement of existing solutions;
- Taking part in code review of other developers;
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies;
Knowledge, Skills, Competencies and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Sciences;
- 4+ years engineering experience as a mobile developer;
- 2+ years experience of writing commercials apps on React Native framework;
- Expertise in Mobile Architectures, platforms’ APIs, native components and best practices;
- Good knowledge of Redux Toolkit, Flux architecture;
- Good communication and writing skills in English.
Will be a plus
- Experience with Flutter and other mobile frameworks;
- Experience with CI/CD tools, Docker basics.
Client and Domain
- Client: a software company
- Country: Israel
- Domain: Many (e-Learning, FinTech, Delivery, AI, IoT)
Insoftex is young, dynamic and family-style software development company.
We are world-class professionals with a passion for applying groundbreaking software engineering and data science to meaningful projects and noticeable products.
We do full-cycle software product development (from ideation to production) and custom software engineering (migration, integration, design, coding, testing, optimization, etc.) of:
• Web applications (Angular, React, Django, Shopify, Magento)
• Mobile apps (native, cross-platform, Swift, Kotlin, Flutter, React)
• High-load backends (Node.js, Python, Django, C#, .Net, Java)
• Desktop applications (C#, .Net, C++, Qt, QML)
• Embedded software (C++, C, Qt, QML, HMI)
• Clouds & Infrastructure (AWS, GCP, Azure, DevOps, CI/CD)
DOU company page:
Job posted on
2 April 2021