Avid is a global leader in technology solutions for film, video, audio, animation, games and broadcast industry: the shows, commercials and news programs you watch on TV, the entertaining video and film stories you see on the web and on the big screen.
Avid is a global leader in technology solutions for film, video, audio, animation, games and broadcast industry: the shows, commercials and news programs you watch on TV, the entertaining video and film stories you see on the web and on the big screen, the personal audio and video treasures that people make at home to preserve their favorite moments in life.
Our products — and our customers — have received the most prestigious awards in the industries that we serve, including multiple Oscar, Emmy and Grammy statuettes.
Avid in partnership with GlobalLogic is running a Product Engineering Lab in Ukraine.
Avid Core Marketplace team is a part of IT department and responsible for the most visited Avid web resources. The person would work on various strategic Avid web projects.
• 2+ years of experience in .Net development and software engineering.
• Upper-intermediate English skills.
• Good communication skills.
• Strong knowledge: ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET WebApi, WCF.
• Good knowledge: SQL Server.
• Personal qualities: strong skills in debugging .NET applications, ability to solve complex problems.
• Application development, product configuration, unit, and system testing, and production deployment.
• Develop and maintain proprietary software invalidated state as defined by Good Development Practices as defined by the organization.
• Cross-team communication and cooperation
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. By leveraging Agile / Lean MVP methods, cutting-edge technologies, and an integrated approach to experience design and complex engineering, we empower global brands such as Microsoft, BMC, Coca Cola, Samsung, Physio Control, and Roku to develop the “next big thing” in their markets. GlobalLogic is headquartered in Silicon Valley and operates design and engineering centers around the world, where we are continuously recognized as a top innovator and employer by organizations like Zinnov and Glassdoor.
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.
C# / .NET