We are proud that more than 20 mln users interact with our creations on a daily basis. JatApp nourishes its corporate culture and cares for each and every team member who contributes to the overall company success.
JatApp is a group of successful companies that develop their own web products and mobile apps in various niches for over 9 years. We are proud that more than 20 mln users interact with our creations on a daily basis. JatApp nourishes its corporate culture and cares for each and every team member who contributes to the overall company success.
As a valued member of the Marketing/UA team, your goal will be to take our mobile apps to millions of passionate users around the world, working closely with the UA, Data, Creative, and Product teams to manage and scale our media campaigns and international efforts. If you are fun, energetic, and gifted with critical thinking, you will love working at JatApp!
- Manage and develop paid Facebook Ad campaigns;
- Audit and optimize new & existing ad campaigns to ensure KPI’s: CPA, ROAS, ARPU/LTV;
- Deep-dive into the details of ongoing trends to identify improvement opportunities;
- Stay on top of best practices on the paid social channel to advance our buying strategies;
- Manage social performance reporting process;
- Work with Creative teams to develop high performing ad content.
- 1+ years of experience working as User Acquisition Manager with mobile apps;
- Extensive knowledge and insight into Facebook ads is a must;
- Data-driven and growth mindset - excellent analytical skills (advanced Excel skills is a must);
- English level - Intermediate+;
- High attention to details and excellent problem-solving skills;
- Excellent communication skills.
- Comfortable office within walking distance of the metro station;
- Flexible schedule (starting from 8 to 11 am, 8-hour workday);
- Opportunity to work remotely several days a week/month;
- 20 working days (4 calendar weeks) of paid vacation;
- Non-bureaucracy culture: questions are resolved quickly, opportunity to influence the processes, new ideas and proposals are always welcomed;
- We take care of our employees’ health: fully covered health insurance paid sick leave and gym;
- Free lunches, fruits, sweets;
- Environment for development and growth: English courses, specialized courses, regular performance reviews;
- Experience and knowledge sharing between teams;
- Corporate events and team buildings where we celebrate our team and company’s victories and achievements;
- Relocation package (support with moving).
- We carefully review each candidate’s application and in case your CV does not meet the requested criteria, you will be informed about it at an early application stage. With those candidates whose CV successfully passed the initial review, a representative of our recruitment team will get in touch for a screening interview;
- HR interview: up to 1 hour;
- Interview with the Hiring team: introduction to the team and your potential manager; we will get to know your experience, skills while you will have a chance to learn more about our product and the team;
- Test task;
- Reference check;
- Job offer.
JatApp is a team of creative and goal-oriented minds, united by innovative management approach and desire to deliver smart technology to clients worldwide. Together we craft complex solutions for startups, medium and large businesses. Our development teams rely only on proven technologies and work hard to bring our products to success. Agile principles dominate in our work: regular updates, flexibility towards changes, progress measured by software functionality, technological excellence and UI/UX Design expertise.
We believe that it takes a great team to achieve great results. At JatApp we stick to one main principle: always bring out the best in each team member and make sure every idea is heard.
We are constantly looking for passionate learners and enthusiastic collaborators to join our team. Let’s get things done together!
DOU company page:
Job posted on
2 April 2021