Just Eat Takeaway.com is a leading global online food delivery marketplace headquartered in Amsterdam and listed on the London Stock Exchange.
On behalf of Just Eat Takeaway, Ciklum is looking for a Middle .NET Engineer for our team in Kyiv on a full-time basis.
We don’t divide responsibility for the development and operation of our platform, so you and your team will support the changes you make all the way through to operating successfully in production at peak times.
Our product development teams are growing because we have a huge number of ideas of how to improve the experience customers and restaurants have. As a Middle Engineer you will need to play a key role in turning those ideas into reality.
Being a member of the Payments team, you’ll have the opportunity to work closely with various 3rd-parties (payment service providers, fraud protection tools etc.) and, as a software engineer, contribute to our advanced, secure and reliable payment solutions which you will be proud of.
Our Engineering Principles
‣ Design and build great software
‣ Move fast with confidence
‣ Secure, stable, scalable, fast and reliable platform
‣ Trust, control and transparency
‣ Track the progress that you are making towards the wider goals of your team, and transparently communicate that progress to your team and Technology Manager
‣ Keep to the processes, standards and designs that your team has agreed
‣ Ensure you and others continuously improve by proposing and then implementing new processes, designs and engineering practices that make your team more effective
‣ Contribute to the definition of product features, including in workshops with other product development teams
‣ Communicate the technical work of your team to other product development teams
‣ Take responsibility for supporting your changes all the way through to proving that they work well – and continue to work well – in production
‣ Understanding of the principles behind design of scalable, highly-available and cost-effective solutions
‣ Databases e.g. SQL Server, MySQL or PostgreSQL, DynamoDB
‣ Experience working in a Continuous Delivery cycle
‣ Unit Testing / TDD
‣ .NetCore/latest version of .net framework
‣ Working in Microservices Architecture
‣ Amazon Web Services (or similar e.g Azure, Google Cloud)
‣ Serverless computing and cloud architecture patterns
What's in it for you
‣ We’ll believe and trust in you and your abilities. So you and your team will have the authority to make the technical decisions you need to meet your responsibilities to the rest of the platform and company
‣ An environment in which good, evidence-based arguments are always listened to, and will win out
‣ Regular 1-to-1 meetings with your manager, with support and guidance to set and then meet personal career objectives
‣ An open, friendly and fun environment; we have a relaxed dress code and regular social events
‣ Regular hackathons – use your imagination, ideas and technologies of your choice to innovate and deliver prototypes of new products
About Ciklum International
Ciklum is a top-five global Digital Solutions Company for Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations alike around the world.
Our 3,000+ Developers located in the Delivery Centres across the globe, provide our clients with a range of services including outsourcing software development, Enterprise App Development, Quality Assurance, Security, R&D, Big Data & Analytics.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
1 April 2021