We’re looking for a Java Team Lead to join our team on the full-time basis in the Kyiv office.
ThingsBoard, Inc. is a US corporation founded in 2016 with RnD center in Kyiv, Ukraine. We are the main contributor and maintainer of ThingsBoard open-source IoT Platform. We deliver and constantly improve scalable, robust and affordable IoT Platform that dramatically reduces time-to-market for life-changing IoT solutions. We also help companies to deliver great IoT products based on ThingsBoard.
Requirements (must have):
* 3+ years of hands-on experience in various Java technologies and frameworks.
* Working knowledge of software development practices and technologies.
* Experience in Spring (Core, Boot, MVC, Security, Data).
* RDBMS background (PostgreSQL is preferable).
* Deep understanding of OOP.
* Knowledge in Git and Linux.
Nice to have:
* Experience with cloud services: AWS, GCE, or Azure.
* Technical education.
*Interacts with engineering teams and ensures that solutions meet customer requirements in terms of functionality, performance, availability, scalability, and reliability
* Design and development of the new features and APIs.
* Writing clean and reusable code.
* Support the existing functionality and improve it.
* Deep dive into java performance improvements during heavy load testing.
Project technologies and tools:
* Java 11
* Spring Boot
* PostgreSQL / Cassandra databases
* Docker / Kubernetes microservices deployment
* Amazon Web Services (AWS)
* Apache ZooKeeper
* Angular 10 and Angular Material
* Full-time office work with flexible work hours;
* 17 working days of vacations paid per year.
* Documented sick days paid (no longer than 2 weeks, otherwise discussed individually).
* Working on an open-source IoT platform that has thousands of installations all over the world and 8000+ stars on GitHub.
* Modern cutting-edge development stack.
* A high-professional team without bureaucracy and management overhead with 13+ years of experience.
* Career growth opportunities and regular salary review.
* Free English classes.
* Comfortable office and fridge with free beverages.
Founded in 2016, ThingsBoard is now the most popular Open Source IoT Platform (2500+ GitHub starts) for data collection, processing, and visualization with 200+ customers and 2500+ server installations around the world.
We are constantly hiring skilled professionals to join our friendly and experienced team on a full-time basis in the Kyiv office.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
1 April 2021