DB Best is a unique company operating in Ukraine that is solely focused on Data Management, Modernization and Cloud. We’re certified Partners of Microsoft, Amazon, Google, and IBM, so you can expect world-class projects here at DB Best.
- 3-4+ years of DevOps experience;
- Linux administration experience. RedHat 6/7 is advantage.
- Experience with Oracle DBMS. PostgreSQL, MySQL, NoSQL, MSSQL is advantage.
- Strong networking administration skills, OSI and TCP/IP model, VPN tunnels, VPC and Subnets in AWS, VPN tunnels between AWS and On-premises data-centers
- Solid experience with AWS cloud platform. Azure and GCP is advantage.
- Experience with CloudFormation/Terraform/Ansible. Chef and Puppet is advantage.
- Experience with monitoring systems: CloudFormation, Zabbix, Grafana or other.
- Experience with ELK, Graylog. CloudWatch Logs is advantage.
- Experience with Git. TFS and SVN is advantage.
- Experience with build tools: Gitlab CI, Jenkins, TeamCity, CodeBuild and CodePipeline is advantage
- Knowledge of Bash, Python. Ruby and Golang is advantage.
- Strong problem-solving skills, proactive team player, delivering on time.
- At least English B2 (Upper Intermediate).
• Automation of setting up servers, instances, environments in the Cloud (AWS);
• Creation of scripts / functions for setting up servers, instances, environments using configuration management tools, such as Ansible, Terraform, etc. for automation;
• Development and improvement of the CI/CD processes;
• Automation of regular tasks (backup and the others);
• Automation of Oracle DBMS migration (lift and shift to the newer versions of DBMS);
• Development of infrastructure projects for new projects;
• Transfer of the existing implementations to the cutting-edge DevOps technologies (Terraform, Ansible, etc.).
About DB-Best Technologies
The DB Best team is always growing. Join a global company on the cutting-edge of IT, app development, database optimization, and digital infrastructure. DB Best is the perfect environment for you to raise your professional skills and understand new technologies. We provide you with an opportunity to work with some of the world’s most important companies.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
1 April 2021