Our vision is to connect the world by video-enabling any application or idea. Our platform delivers the highest quality cloud video conferencing service, on-premises solutions, and platform-as-a-service for market leaders and innovative upstarts.
The development Services team focuses on end customers and users' success. Team members are software engineers experienced in various programming languages, technologies and platforms, whose goal is not only to write code, but also to know why and who needs it. Communicating with end customers on a daily basis to help them solve technical (development) issues, gather new features requests and make their solutions more qualitative, by providing professional consulting and service.
A new team member is supposed to work in an international team, having the continuous ability to learn a lot of new stuff, including desktop, web and mobile technical aspects.
Our mission is to make embedded video collaboration ubiquitous, and to connect the world beyond the point of interaction to create a human experience. We deliver the world’s highest quality, most innovative interactive video communication platform and technologies at Web-Scale.
Since founding, we have been a pioneer in video collaboration, from contributing to new standards for video compression to delivering the world’s first mobile video client, to introducing the world’s first video client on smart glasses.
- Work with technical customers.
- Help customers to bring their ideas to life based on provided technology
- Analyze customer’s requirements and propose the best solutions based on them
- Quick dive in different systems and applications architectures
- Investigate and resolve complex issues related to APIs, perform custom code review and engage in-depth troubleshooting and advance corrective actions.
- Jointly investigate major incidents and outages in cooperation with other parts of the organization.
- Create sample apps and code to publish to GitHub and other channels, so they will be used by customers to base their applications on
- Enhance developer content via documentation, articles, blog posts, webinars, and instructional videos
- Foster a healthy community and collect product feedback and technical blockers to help shape the roadmap with the Product and Engineering teams in both pre and post-sales phases
- 4+ years of software development experience
- Experience with one or more: React, Angular, Vue.js
- Upper Intermediate – verbal and written
- Excellent at problem-solving and a talent for identifying creative solutions
- Open to learning C++/C#/.NET/ObjectiveC/Java/Shell Scripting
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. By leveraging Agile / Lean MVP methods, cutting-edge technologies, and an integrated approach to experience design and complex engineering, we empower global brands such as Microsoft, BMC, Coca Cola, Samsung, Physio Control, and Roku to develop the “next big thing” in their markets. GlobalLogic is headquartered in Silicon Valley and operates design and engineering centers around the world, where we are continuously recognized as a top innovator and employer by organizations like Zinnov and Glassdoor.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
1 April 2021