Client – the worldwide manufacturer of smart beds, which increase the overall quality of sleep.
The solution senses and automatically adjusts the comfort level:
- Tracking personal sleep data during the night
- Individual comfort and temperature balancing
- Comfort adjustability on each side of the bed
The project is related to developing the cutting-edge sensor technology and data processing algorithms.
The key project deliverables – systems that bridge the gap between several domains:
- Peripheral device control
- Device drivers
- Hardware sequencing safety systems monitoring, and real-time data processing
- Design Patterns
- Dependency Injection
- Network concepts (TCP, UDP, Ports, Proxy, Firewalls)
- Junit (or other unit testing framework)
- Application server/container configuration management and application deployment (Tomcat , Jboss etc)
- Distributed Patterns (Caching, Transactions, Message queues, Partitioning, Sharding)
- Scaling Application under load (Partitioning, Sharding)
- Persistence with Relational Database (SQL and JDBC) and Non-Relational Database (Redis, Cassandra etc)
- Experience with Build Tools (Jenkins , Dockers), version control (Git) and dependency management (Maven or Gradle)
- Experience with Production and Performance Troubleshooting Tools (ELK , Splunk, Sumologic , Wireshark, jConsole, HeapAnalyzer, jMeter, Java profiler (VisualVM, JProfiler, YourKit))
- Performance Benchmarking
Nice to have:
- Experience Big data streaming framework like Flink or Flume or Spark or Kinesis
- Experience with KAFKA
Big Data Processing, Apache Kafka
- Create modern, efficient, elegant, and scalable code
- Cross-platform application development
- Work in an agile development environment and participate in sprint activities to plan and produce high quality deliverables
- Cloud software development in AWS infrastructure
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. By leveraging Agile / Lean MVP methods, cutting-edge technologies, and an integrated approach to experience design and complex engineering, we empower global brands such as Microsoft, BMC, Coca Cola, Samsung, Physio Control, and Roku to develop the “next big thing” in their markets. GlobalLogic is headquartered in Silicon Valley and operates design and engineering centers around the world, where we are continuously recognized as a top innovator and employer by organizations like Zinnov and Glassdoor.
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.