Luxoft Change Management team is looking for enthusiastic professional to join the team as Global Process Manager.
Successful candidate will be engaged in Change Management and Performance Improvement Initiatives across different corporate functions and geographies. If you're self-driven, motivated and organized person with good analytical, presentation and communication skills looking for interesting tasks and friendly working - feel free to apply!
- Drive Change Management initiatives through all stages of the project
- Engage key stakeholders in project work
- Analyze current state, identify issues and areas for improvement
- Come up with TO BE state suggestions, agree proposals with key stakeholders and project sponsor
- Drive implementation of agreed changes
- Develop and track project plan, report progress in varying level of details
- Report to Luxoft top management on project progress
- Proactively seek for change management opportunities
- Provide support with ad-hoc change management initiatives
Mandatory Skills Description:
- At least 3 years of experience in project management (PM, stream leader, BIG 4 Manager or Senior Consultant, etc)
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Good knowledge of MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Rich experience with business process analysis and implementation
- Drive, energy, motivation
- Very good English
Nice-to-Have Skills:- Experience of working in global environment/cross-location teams
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
31 March 2021