On behalf of **Seeking Alpha**, Ciklum is looking for **Senior Data Analyst** to join Kyiv team on full-time basis.
Seeking Alpha is the market leader for crowdsourced equity research in the USA. We employ 150+ people across its operations in New York, Israel and India.
The company is the premier website for actionable stock market opinion and analysis, and vibrant, intelligent finance discussion. Each month our crowdsource investment analysis draws an audience of 5.2MM+ monthly visitors to our real-time alerts products on email and mobile.
We handpick articles from the world’s top market blogs, money managers, financial experts and investment newsletters, publishing 500 unique article and news updates daily. The company gives a voice to over 5.5MM registered users, including 12,000+ contributors and individuals averaging 130,000+ comments a month, providing access to the nation’s savviest and inquisitive investors.
Our site is the only free, online source for over 5,000 public companies’ quarterly earnings call transcripts, including the S&P 500. The company was named the Most Informative Website by Kiplinger’s Magazine and has received Forbes’ ‘Best of the Web’ Award.
- Lead the content domain analysis in the team from all aspects (modeling, quality assurance, data cleansing, analysis, and reporting);
- Managing and designing the reporting environment, including data sources, security, and metadata;
- Generating reports and analysis from single or multiple systems;
- Provide quality assurance of imported data, working with R&D, and data engineers if necessary;
- Supporting the data warehouse in identifying and revising reporting requirements;
- Supporting initiatives for data integrity and normalization;
- Assessing tests and assisting with strategic decisions;
- Generating reports from single or multiple systems;
- Troubleshooting the reporting database environment and reports;
- Evaluating changes and updates to source production systems;
- Training end-users on new reports and dashboards;
- Providing technical expertise in data storage structures, data mining, and data cleansing.
— Deep business comprehension;
— Proven experience in data models and reporting packages;
— Ability to analyze large datasets;
— Experience working with C-level and other stakeholders to assess potential risks;
— Expert level of SQL;
— Good Knowledge of Excel and especially in data visualization;
— Strong level English paired with outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
What's in it for you:
+ Very close cooperation with the client;
+ Possibility to propose solutions on a project;
+ Dynamic and challenging tasks;
+ Ability to influence project technologies;
+ Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills;
+ Low bureaucracy, European management style.
About Ciklum International
Ciklum is a top-five global Digital Solutions Company for Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations alike around the world.
Our 3,000+ Developers located in the Delivery Centres across the globe, provide our clients with a range of services including outsourcing software development, Enterprise App Development, Quality Assurance, Security, R&D, Big Data & Analytics.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
31 March 2021