We are looking for an enthusiastic Senior Solidity Developer to be a part of one of the strongest development teams in the local blockchain space and ETH2 in particular.
As a Senior Solidity developer you will be a part of the team building the next phase of ETH2 staking pools and SSV technology. You’ll be required to develop complex smart contracts, implement token economics specifications and build the infrastructure for the Secret Shared Validator consensus layer alongside industry leaders and the Ethereum Foundation.
- Deep technological understanding of cryptocurrency
- At Least 5 years of server side development experience
- At least 2 years of Solidity development
- "Can do - Mentality " and team player qualities
- Deep conceptual, technological understanding of Ethereum
- Familiarity with P2P networks
- Experience picking up existing open source solutions and working with them
- Strong knowledge of common algorithms and data structures
- Familiarity with cryptography
- BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field or equivalent
- Any knowledge of Blockchain/ Digital Currencies / Staking
What we’re offering:
- Be a part of building a large scale, big data, cloud-based platform from its early stages
- Technical and development experience with ‘bleeding edge’ technologies
- Join the success of a well-funded, promising startup
- A chance to dive deep into the blockchain and cryptocurrency world
- If you’re passionate about new technologies, have high autodidative skills and goal-oriented mentality, our company is definitely the place for you
We are the leading provider of innovative blockchain technology solutions for developers, businesses and consumers. We are a highly regarded pioneer in the crypto space, having launched one of the leading platforms for crypto tax, accounting and asset management. Our new staking service will introduce a more convenient way to become a validator and start staking ETH 2.
Newxel is a company founded by the team of professionals which successfully launched an in-house R&D center for one of the biggest international companies.
Our mission is to help fast-growing organizations get professional engineers by building and launching offshore development teams and R&D centers in Ukraine. One more goal for us is to help numerous talented IT guys from Ukraine to find their dream job, evolve and gain new skills and experience in successful companies from around the world sharing their values and goals.
DOU company page: