GlobalLogic is looking for Junior Manual QA who wants to build a career in Automation Testing (Java).
- 1+ year of hands-on experience in software testing.
- Good knowledge of concepts and theory of software testing and development life cycle.
- Hands-on experience in manual testing of web, mobile (Android, iOS) applications.
- Good knowledge of Java (or it could be another programming language if you are ready to switch to Java)
- Basic hands-on experience in automation testing (preferable tech stack is Java, TestNG, Maven, Selenium WebDriver, Appium)
- Basic experience with CI/CD (Jenkins) will be a plus.
- Willingness to study new technologies.
- Intermediate English or higher
- Manual functional testing of web, mobile (Androd, iOS) and OTT (AppleTV, AndroidTV, Roku, Tizen, Vizio) applications
- Participate in test automation activities (developing new test cases, maintaining existing test cases, regression runs anlysis, etc.)
- Creating test cases, bug reporting
- Communication with the client
One of the leading streaming television services in the US. Application is available on all mobile, web and connected TV streaming devices.
It is required to perform manual UI testing of web, mobile (Android, iOS), AppleTV, AndroidTV, Roku, Tizen, Vizio applications. Also it is needed to automate test cases for various OTT platforms (programming language is Java).
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. By leveraging Agile / Lean MVP methods, cutting-edge technologies, and an integrated approach to experience design and complex engineering, we empower global brands such as Microsoft, BMC, Coca Cola, Samsung, Physio Control, and Roku to develop the “next big thing” in their markets. GlobalLogic is headquartered in Silicon Valley and operates design and engineering centers around the world, where we are continuously recognized as a top innovator and employer by organizations like Zinnov and Glassdoor.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
31 March 2021