We are looking for a skilled .Net Engineer to join our team! You’ll be working at the international projects for a company-provider of an audit, consulting and financial advisory from the USA.
The product we develop: a system for statistics data visualization for a big enterprise.
Our teams consist of: Technical Delivery Manager, Business Systems Analyst, Application Architect, Developers (dedicated FE and BE), QA Engineers and Designers (up to 20 people per team).
- 4+ years with .NET framework (4.6+ & C# 6, Core) in enterprise environment;
- OOP — solid understanding of OO design principles and patterns;
- Web Development Backend —.NET Core, Web API, ADO.NET enterprise experience. Solid understanding of Web App lifecycle in different hosting environments, security, error handling;
- Experience with MS SQL Server, Development (T-SQL);
- Experience with Cloud (Azure) is a plus;
- Experience with Microservices architecture is a big plus;
- Experience in working within an agile software development team.
- Develop new features;
- Analyze Requirements and clarify with BSA;
- Participate in groomings, estimation and planning sessions;
- Collaborate with other team members (incl. Front-end team, QA team, TDM, BSA, Architect, etc.);
- Support of the existing functionality, refactoring, bug fixing.
- Paid training programs and English language courses;
- Medical insurance and sports program compensation;
- PE and legal support;
- Work from home with office essentials and support;
- Office availability upon request;
- Free parking onsite in a secure lot;
- Comfortable working hours;
- Travel discounts;
- Awesome team events and wide variety of knowledge sharing opportunities.
Who we are:
We are Trinetix, one of the fastest-growing technology companies on the market and a community of people with a passion for finding solutions and fulfilling business needs. If you share this passion, we invite you to join our team to tackle those challenges together. We promise you a productive working environment, stylish office with creative and inspiring atmosphere, smart and friendly colleagues, and plenty of tricky challenges.
Being a versatile team of professionals, we know the exact goal we achieve. Our solutions go beyond clients’ expectations by bringing innovation and high quality standards we treasure so much. Our experience is time-proven. We have been providing American and European customers with design and development needs for almost 5 years.
We are constantly hiring and building our dream team. Nowadays, Trinetix unites 700+ professionals of Ukrainian and foreign IT markets. We are about people. Valuable ideas and thoughts of each member are the material we build success with.
— Business for people: we create worthwhile projects
— Foreign clients: we do not depend on economic downturn and political instability
— Career development: we won’t let you stop
— Experience exchange with colleagues abroad: business trips to the USA
— We speak your language: we value your needs and offer fitness programs, medical insurance, English classes with native speakers, and other goodies
— The office is a feather in our heat: comfortable working conditions in stylish and hi tech space on the left bank (we will be back there after lockdown)
Join our team to see for yourself we mean what we say!
DOU company page:
Job posted on
31 March 2021