Our customer is a US-based technology company focused on the design and development of the wired and wireless data communication products for enterprise and home markets.
Being a fast growing company, our customer is offering highly innovative and advanced products and solutions including in the emerging data communication market segments.
Within a project team, you will contribute to the design and development of the unified solution to ensure networking, management and monitoring functions for the multiple enterprise level L2 and L3 networking products developed by our customer. Among others, you will be involved in software architecture design, feature development, bug-fixing, integration support, optimizations and debugging of the developed solution.
- BA/MS degree in software engineering, computer science, or another related field
- 3+ years of experience in Software Development, including at least 1 years of experience in software development in embedded domain
- Good knowledge the C programming language
- Good knowledge of Linux OS and experience in development for Linux
- Good knowledge of the computer networks (Ethernet, TCP/IP, Wireless, etc.)
- Good communication skills
- Intermediate or above spoken and written English
- Experience in development of network products will be a major plus
- Experience in development for OpenWrt will be a major plus
- Experience in development/integration of the L2/L3 network protocols
- Excellent knowledge of Linux networking subsystem
- Participate in the development of new features and bug-fixing for the developed solutions
- Participate in the analysis, diagnosis and troubleshooting of the complex parts of the developed solution
- Cooperate with other teams and customer technical representatives to follow up solution development from requirements clarification till solution integration on the customer devices.
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. By leveraging Agile / Lean MVP methods, cutting-edge technologies, and an integrated approach to experience design and complex engineering, we empower global brands such as Microsoft, BMC, Coca Cola, Samsung, Physio Control, and Roku to develop the “next big thing” in their markets. GlobalLogic is headquartered in Silicon Valley and operates design and engineering centers around the world, where we are continuously recognized as a top innovator and employer by organizations like Zinnov and Glassdoor.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
30 March 2021