Genesis— міжнародна продуктова ІТ-компанія повного циклу. Понад 1500 осіб в п’яти країнах створюють продукти для більш ніж 200 мільйонів унікальних користувачів щомісяця.
Genesis — is a full-cycle international product ІТ-company. More than 1500 people in 8 countries, who create products for 220 million users monthly. We are the most high-loaded company in the country and one of the largest partner of Facebook, Google, Snapchat and Apple in the CEE region. Genesis ecosystem consists of more than 15 companies and the investment fund.
Universe is a product company that creates a wide range of business applications and casual games with a socially useful mission and relevant functionality around the world. We simplify the lives of millions of people by creating high-quality, convenient and simple solutions to their needs!
We’re only three years old, but here what we achieve:
- Over 23 million people installed our apps! Our portfolio includes more than 5 business applications: document scanners, translator, video editor, smartphone cleaner.
- Our products are regularly included in the top 3 of the AppStore in the “Business” category and have high ratings from users. We consistently occupy leading positions in Japan, the USA, China and Europe.
- Our next peak — the world of games. You can enjoy our first products — Solitaire, Sudoku and Find differences.
Now we looking for Marketing Manager, who will:
- Create and optimize worldwide marketing campaigns at TOP platforms (Facebook, Google, TikTok, CPA networks)
- Analyze and monitor performance of ad campaigns
- Perform A/B testing to maximize conversion funnel
- Lead the creative materials design;
- Develop strong data driven hypotheses and new ideas
- 1-3 years experience in marketing/analytics
- Understanding the basics of digital marketing
- Good analytical skills
- Upper-Intermediate English
- Enthusiastic and curious life attitude
- Ability to learn fast and achieve goals
- Being proactive and fast-learning
Will be a plus:
- Understanding of marketing fundamentals: segmentation, CPA/CPC/CPM/EPC/EPV, A/B testing
- Experience in product companies or FMCG
Genesis is a unique place for development and growth:
Comfortable work environment and flexible work hours
An excellent office with a summer terrace, lounge zone, kitchen, and PlayStation located within a 5-minute walk from Tarasa Shevchenka metro station. There are many plants and a special ventilation system in our offices. We provide 20 days of paid vacation and flexible work hours.
Health care and Sport
We provide breakfasts, lunches, unlimited fruit, snacks, smoothies, and yogurts in the office. The office also has an in-house corporate doctor. We provide employees with health insurance. Free training for running, football, basketball, volleyball, and yoga with professional coaches is available to staff. Corporate discounts for gym membership and sponsorship for participation in sports competitions are also accessible.
Learning and Development
We have Business and Management Schools for company employees with Genesis executives as lecturers. We provide an online library and free English lessons as well as access to paid conferences, training, and seminars.
Every summer and winter, we organize parties with crazy line-ups at cool locations. Every month each project meets for a get-together, and after a quarterly report, there is a party.
Genesis is an entrepreneurial ecosystem where every employee can make their ideas a reality. Almost all Genesis executives have grown within the company and started managing projects by the age 22-27 years. We invest and encourage the initiatives of our employees. Currently, 70% of Genesis' revenue comes from projects that five years ago didn't even exist.
Join our team!
Genesis is a full-service international IT company. More than 1,500 people in seven countries create products for more than 200 million people. We are one of the largest partners of Facebook, Google, Snapchat, Apple, Twitter, YouTube, Amazon (web services) in Eastern Europe.
Job posted on
30 March 2021