Our partner is committed to building a strong, supportive work culture and smart pipelines, and we’re looking for someone with a similar dedication and passion. If you’re interested in using the latest tools, developing your skills, and working with a passionate group of people, get in touch with us
Our partner is an ambitious indie team based in Warsaw, Poland.
We’re looking for a gameplay programmer to play a key role in the development of a new title. In close cooperation with our tech lead, you’ll advance your skills as a programmer, learn more about the Unreal ecosystem, and benefit from an excellent DevOps atmosphere as you bring gameplay to life.
GAMEPLAY PROGRAMMER REMOTE / WARSAW, POLAND
- Collaborating with team members to develop gameplay features
- Creating reliable, maintainable, and efficient implementations
- Following an established style guide and working to company standards
- Testing, profiling, and bugfixing features in cooperation with QA
- Taking part in sprint plannings, sprint reviews and sprint retrospectives, and reporting progress in Jira on a daily basis
- Problem-solving and taking initiative when things don’t go according to plan
- Submitting stable working features via Perforce according to deadlines
- Good knowledge of UE editor and API, with a portfolio and/or credits on past projects that used UnrealC++ and object-oriented programming knowledge
- Experience applying C++ paradigms to blueprintsLive and breathe code and strive to continually expand your programming knowledge
- High standards for the use of version control systems, in particular Perforce
- Good spoken and written English
- Experience working with consoles
- Experience working with Niagara, UMG, Houdini, Slate, networking, Persona, Control Rig, Materials Editor, HLSL/.usf, audio implementation, or Chaos
- Experience with data-driven game programmingExperience working with RenderDoc, Unreal Frontend, or Unreal Insights
- Degree in computer science or computer engineeringWE
A remote working arrangementFlexible working hours (core hours 11:00–16:00)
The opportunity to help shape a game from the ground up
A competitive salaryIf this describes you, we can’t wait to hear from you!
Please add the following information to your application:I consent to the processing of the personal data included in my job application for the purposes of the recruitment process in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Polish Journal of Laws/Dz.U. no.133, item 833, as amended).Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, we have moved to a remote work model for the foreseeable future.
Who we are?
We are like you, we were employer and employee, we were bosses and subordinates, we worked in corpo and small companies but now we believe in imponderabilia
What we do?
We help others to reinforce their business, to recruit right people, to find their way in business and personal life.
Why we do it?
We were successful and we suffered defeat, we were in business heaven and hell, we were personally happy and depressed, we want you to avoid our path however it learnt us a lot.
How we do it?
We ask questions and listen to honest answers, than we ask more questions and listen to honest answers … and finally we let you find your own answers…
Impossible is doable with Imponderabilia.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
30 March 2021